Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

It's a little known fact Normy...

....That what we call 'The Smithsonian' (museums) today are named after James Smithson.

Who was born James Macie. True Story.

B

But how different would it be to say "Hey kids! Let's go learn things at Macie's!"

...The More You Know...

Also - Jim Crow wasn't a real person. The bumbling dimwitted dark face was based upon

the NFL's Michael Irvin.

- But I kid.

The Actor who played "Jim Crow" was named Thomas Dartmouth Brown.

Three Separate Universities (Thomas, Dartmouth and Brown) went on to be

named after an actor who today, would be considered racist and offensive.

Toward that end, a multi-million dollar endowment has been established to create

Michael Richards University.

John Ratzenberger read for the part of Norm Peterson, but after the audition, he sensed that they were not going to give him the part. Sensing an opportunity, he asked if they had written a bar know-it-all, which the producers decided was a great idea. Ratzenberger also came up with the idea for Cliff's trademark white socks, which he wore as a tribute to French comedian Jacques Tati. Cliff became known for his outlandish stories of plausible half-truths, uninteresting trivia, and misinformation, and in general for being a pretentious blowhard.

John ratzenberger Is a great trivia answer Because At one point I don't know if it's still this way but it one point He had the highest Box office gross of any actor in Hollywood. The reason? He has been in literally every one of the Pixar movies.

You could have given me a hundred chances and I never would have guessed that.

became known for his outlandish stories of plausible half-truths, uninteresting trivia, and misinformation, and in general for being a pretentious blowhard.

djgb?