Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Streaming defense...Week 1...who ya got?

Minnesota def vs Tennessee doesn't look bad.

Philly def vs Cleveland

San Fran vs LA Rams (rookie qb?)

Got a preference? Or who you looking at week 1?

I think I would go phily at home over the Vikings on the road. Not sure about 49ers with chip Kelly.

I'm thinking of drafting KC to start every week. Not sure how losing Houston will effect them. Also a few guys lost to free agency.

KC has ok matchup against SD. But they have the raiders, Titans,Broncos for the playoffs.

Hard not to like the Eagles vs the Browns , and especially before the Browns get Gordon back.

Hard not to like the Eagles vs the Browns , and especially before the Browns get Gordon back.

careful with the browns, all they needed last year was a QB and they would of been in the playoffs. RG3 can move the ball and put them in the endzone

i would go with carolina, they play a terrible denver offense with mark sanchez at quarterback

careful with the browns, all they needed last year was a QB and they would of been in the playoffs. RG3 can move the ball and put them in the endzone

i would go with carolina, they play a terrible denver offense with mark sanchez at quarterback

Doubtful Carolina would be available for streaming, though.

Doubtful Carolina would be available for streaming, though.

they weren't drafted in my 12 team redraft league

you may be right though

Thanks for letting me know RG3 can move the ball and put it in the end zone. I'm from Ohio and stuck watching Cleveland a lot so be gr8 to see the savior cometh