Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Die Nasty Dynasty League Finals - Who you got? FFT born and bred.

Who you got?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your winner

• Meats
    • Dipps

While true, cbfalcon has the most wins in league history; it bears mentioning that he has played in the same division as the two worst teams, for the length of his DNDL career. Its only through his own mismanagement that a mediocre team like the edjrs find themselves competing for the Nasty Bowl.

That being said, I formerly throw my support behind the narc. While he might not know what a lid of weed is, and constantly brags about his very average finances, atleast he plays in a somewhat competitive division. Although, 4 of the 5 best teams still belong to the same division. None of which are properly represented in this most anti-climatic of finals.

While true, cbfalcon has the most wins in league history. It bears mentioning that he has played in the same division as the two worst teams, for the length of his DNDL career. Its only through his own mismanagement that a mediocre team like the edjrs find themselves competing for the Nasty Bowl.

That being said, I fornerly through my support behind the narc. While he might not know what a lid of weed is, and constantly brags about his very average finances, atleast he plays in a somewhat competitive division. Although, 4 of the 5 best teams still belong to the same division. None of which are properly represented in this most anti-climatic of finals.

I don't know what a rightous three fingered lid is kid? You must be out of your stoney goard! :lol:

I don't know what a rightous three fingered lid is kid? You must be out of your stoney goard! :lol:

For the 100th time, a lid is an ounce. Take it from someone who actually smokes the reefer. :cheers:

While true, cbfalcon has the most wins in league history; it bears mentioning that he has played in the same division as the two worst teams, for the length of his DNDL career. Its only through his own mismanagement that a mediocre team like the edjrs find themselves competing for the Nasty Bowl.

As the highest scoring team in league history by far, it must be pointed out to you that the level of my opponent has no bearing on said point totals....except that The Die Nasty El Padrino has been handicapped yearly in terms of draft position due to any extra victories attained as a result of said competition.

The Patriots and Spurs understand my challenges, even if the Browns and Mobb Deeps do not. Just know that my franchise is even more impressive than you realized.

Dipps take it in quite possibly the lowest scoring final ever.

99 to 80

I quit

Rudolph for Brady

I still have not heard what is on the line. Is there money? Ghey pride? Some high fives?

Until this is answered, I dont give a flying fock how important any of you feel your league is.

$55 per team.

I won a cool $200 for the championship and $45 in weekly prizes.

Give Bier his team Ed!

I need his shemail

With only 6 votes, its clear that the Geek Club isnt giving this battle the attention it clearly deserves and I think we all understand why. Of course the fans and media are less than enthralled by this matchup.

We have one owner in Edjr that hasnt made a single trade since 2013 when he moved Julio Jones in exchange for Wes Welkers last brain cell. Since that inglory, Ed has been so skittish that loud noises and any mention of a trade offer tends to result in his yelling at us all before he goes missing from the DNDL board for 3 weeks.

We have another owner in Mmmmbeeer that may only be managing his franchise because he is on the clock and this is a treacherous long game. Everyone knows that Mobb cant stay away from the pot long enough to stay awake during a title game, that Ed would without hesitation throw this title game for an 8 ball within walking distance of a busy street corner and a motel room, and that the Kunts havent been funny in the years since he stopped behaving illegally yet he seems kind of humorous again. The DNDL meetup is a career bust waiting to happen for the Narc.

But dearest Geek Club, this battle is worthy of your attention in spite of these owners of lesser principle. Why? The winner of this intermediate level battle will rightfully establish his franchise as a legitimate b-side for the PPV level battles to come against organizations and owners with the firepower to bring in the ratings you all so crave.

The Dakota Skyes have won multiple titles and feature transcendent talents like David Johnson, DeAndre Hopkins, Tyreke Hill, Keenan Allen, and Aaron Rodgers,

The Fleecing Neckbeards are lacking championship pedigree, but they have amassed a war chest of talent with a lineup that boasts LeVeon Bell, Melvin Gordon, Lesean McCoy, Brandon Cooks, Diggs, Dez, and more.

Then there is the greatest orginization in the history of the league....tied for the most titles, by far and away the most wins, millions of fans, beloved by the women and gods alike..The One True Dynasty..The Great One...The Great Legitimizer...The Die Nasty El Padrino and his obscene wide receiver core of Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham Jr, and Julio Jones.

So while we can all admit that in a vacuum a battle between Ed and the Narc probably isnt worth more than 6 votes of interest...we must step back and view this through a filter that allows one to see a bigger puzzle...a puzzle that includes the glitz and glamour associated with organizations like that of The Die Nasty El Padrino...this is a truly important battle indeed.

:first:

Well said and written, as always

$55 per team.

I won a cool $200 for the championship and $45 in weekly prizes.

Which now that we're out of the charity business.. we maybe up that to 105 a year?

Which now that we're out of the charity business.. we maybe up that to 105 a year?

I donated enough money to this league :mad:

We should pay by order of finish.

congrats cousin eddy

Thanks Clark :cheers:

• Like 1