Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

'Multiple fatalities' in Orlando shooting, officials say

How do those numbers compare to other industrialized countries? How many of those countries are being taken over by tyrannical governments or land invasion?

Do you think it is smooth sailing from here on out for humanity and there will never be another tyrannical government or invasion?

You win. Guns make life (and death) better. :bandana:

HOT DAMN!

It's been a long haul. There were times, over the years, where I thought about giving up, believe me.

However, I endeavored to persevere and it finally paid off. I knew your cognitive abilities would catch up with your emotional sensitivities sooner or later.

:cheers:

Do you think it is smooth sailing from here on out for humanity and there will never be another tyrannical government or invasion?

I don't know, but think the chances of it happening in the US are vanishingly small. Moreover, we wouldn't stand a chance if it did.

In the meantime, personal firearms are causing more harm than good. At what point, if ever, would you consider the risk of firearms excessive?

I don't know, but think the chances of it happening in the US are vanishingly small. Moreover, we wouldn't stand a chance if it did.

In the meantime, personal firearms are causing more harm than good. At what point, if ever, would you consider the risk of firearms excessive?

Why are the chances small? After all the US is ran by people, the same as any country.

I disagree. You can't see the bigger picture and have absolutely no vision. I've already explained this, it's a sacrifice.

American citizens are heavily armed, do you think this has ever prevented an attack on us that we possibly might not even know about? Or prevent any in the future?

3rd road rage shooting here..............this week.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/man-shot-on-i-820-in-third-road-rage-shooting-this-week/452655727

Next time you go back in time, can you bring back your Election Day post? It never gets old.

Next time you go back in time, can you bring back your Election Day post? It never gets old.

A discussion from a couple weeks ago is back in time........ Stretch Man at it again. :doh:

Why are we talking about Texas in an Orlando thread?

You'll need to go back and read thru the discussion that Strike and I were having.. That particular one was not directly related to Orlando per se, but a spinoff rather.

In that, you will find Strike asked for documental proof of something - I provided a current story (stories) relating to it.

You'll need to go back and read thru the discussion that Strike and I were having.. That particular one was not directly related to Orlando per se, but a spinoff rather.

In that, you will find Strike asked for documentation proof of something - I provided a current story (stories) relating to it.

I did thats why I deleted it. :(

I did thats why I deleted it. :(

No worries... It was a bit off the beaten path - not a crazy question.

3rd road rage shooting here..............this week.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/man-shot-on-i-820-in-third-road-rage-shooting-this-week/452655727

I have no idea how close there locals are to each other, which is significant. But to be clear - it took you three weeks and you finally found something.....anything....? LOL. And one of the incidents is, IMO, being very generously classified as a road rage incident. We have no idea why the vehicle was fired upon. Regardless, you're back to (minimal) anecdotal evidence to try to support a statistical assertion. This isn't very persuasive.

I have no idea how close there locals are to each other, which is significant. But to be clear - it took you three weeks and you finally found something.....anything....? LOL. And one of the incidents is, IMO, being very generously classified as a road rage incident. We have no idea why the vehicle was fired upon. Regardless, you're back to (minimal) anecdotal evidence to try to support a statistical assertion. This isn't very persuasive.

Not really, but you seem to be the kind that only believes it if it finds print.. You asked, I gave.. Now you discredit it, typical.

I actually wasn't going to post anything after just the 1st one. But 3 times in 1 week - yea, kind of hard to ignore that.