Sign in to follow this  
Law

Hey Kirk Cousins...

I waited on qb and got stuck with this dood...

Used the Flacco band aid yesterday but may turn to Tannehill at home vs Cleveland next week until I see if Cousins is worth dropping or hanging onto...

Trying to trade for Winston but his brutal upcoming schedule is not the early season answer..

Although Winston does play bummy defenses around fantasy playoff time so combine that with his poor showing yesterday and bad next few game schedule maybe he's worth prying off his owner and most likely offers way bigger upside than Cousins especially with the pedestrian Doug Martin already grinding to a halt....

For an 11th round pick, I'm not too disappointed with his play last week. Dood always puts up decent numbers and has some monster weeks. It's early in the season, I'm not ready to punt on him yet.

• Like 1

That team just shut down Brees and the Saints,

Brees and the Saints on the road, which you have to admit was easier to do last year too than Brees and the Saints at home. Not that I disagree about the Giants D, they are very improved.

I liked that.

Liked what? The 2 TD's or the 2 picks he throws every week? :lol:

I couldnt hang with his inconsistency and I released him before last weeks games

Liked what? The 2 TD's or the 2 picks he throws every week? :lol:

I couldnt hang with his inconsistency and I released him before last weeks games

Uh, I'm a Redskins fan and like wins rather than losses.