Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Trump can withdraw money from Trust anytime

Stop guessing. Please.

I don't need to guess. Either way it is massive conflict of interest. My point is trust or not it will remain an issue, impossible to unwind it

These guys are telling me it's not an issue...so much of a non issue that Spicer addressed it yesterday.

These guys are telling me it's not an issue...so much of a non issue that Spicer addressed it yesterday.

To say it wasn't an Issue. Fake news, and you bought in once again. You're so rabid you'll believe anything at this point. Unhinged I tell ya, undone.

To say it wasn't an Issue. Fake news, and you bought in once again. You're so rabid you'll believe anything at this point. Unhinged I tell ya, undone.

He's the proverbial drowning man, desperately clinging to anything floating (including the turds a.k.a. news stories).

I don't need to guess. Either way it is massive conflict of interest. My point is trust or not it will remain an issue, impossible to unwind it

It is impossible to completely divest from all facets of his businesses and personal wealth. In fact, I'd say every sitting President's personal wealth benefited from their Presidency during and after holding office. It comes with the job. ;)

• Like 1

It is impossible to completely divest from all facets of his businesses and personal wealth. In fact, I'd say every sitting President's personal wealth benefited from their Presidency during and after holding office. It comes with the job. ;)

This. :thumbsup:

Sure...by ways of the name and such.

Not by charging taxpayers rent or leveraging said business while in office.

Not by charging taxpayers rent or leveraging said business while in office.

Ok, but what does that have to do with Trump withdrawing from his trust? Ya know, the thread topic.

Ok, but what does that have to do with Trump withdrawing from his trust? Ya know, the thread topic.

You brought up Presidents prospering from time in office. Which had nothing to do with his Trust or the thread either.

You brought up Presidents prospering from time in office. Which had nothing to do with his Trust or the thread either.

No, I asked Dank to stop guessing on what was going on. He replied and I responded directly to him. You jumped in just to argue.

No, I asked Dank to stop guessing on what was going on. He replied and I responded directly to him. You jumped in just to argue.

I responded to you...and now you are whining for me to stay on topic.

For a detective...all you do is show you are just an alias hack.

SloFlake didn't know what a Trust was.

Priceless!

Phurfur is senile and makin things up again.