Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Peterson needs to go get a real job

Guy beats up his child ( did you see the pictures) and now he is mad at the Vikings . He should feel very blessed to even have a job . Time for the NFL to cut the cord with Rice and Peterson. And all the others like them . Peterson like Rice is on my I will not draft no matter what list . All I can and will continue doing for them is Praying . Thank you

Guy beats up his child ( did you see the pictures) and now he is mad at the Vikings . He should feel very blessed to even have a job . Time for the NFL to cut the cord with Rice and Peterson. And all the others like them . Peterson like Rice is on my I will not draft no matter what list . All I can and will continue doing for them is Praying . Thank you

Is praying ovely difficult with "wee paws"?

• Like 1

Guy is/was a product of his upbringing, if he can change and improve himself I am inclined to allow him the chance to do so. I do not feel as though he should be destroyed because of his mistake. JMHO

Guy is/was a product of his upbringing, if he can change and improve himself I am inclined to allow him the chance to do so. I do not feel as though he should be destroyed because of his mistake. JMHO

It doesnt sound like he thinks what he did was wrong, but i am not going to say he should be banned from playing.

I do think its still interesting that some people defend his actions, yet there are plenty of studies showing hitting kids serves no purpose. They do not learn from it, and people who were subject to corporal punishment admit it. All it did was strike fear into them after they had been caught.

Until the combine. I was one to be a forgive and forget. I was one to say, he should be permitted to be re employed with the vikings.

I don't believe he should banished from the league.

I just don't want to see such an iditotic, morinic, dumb arse on my favorite team any longer.

Victim, really victim.

While Godel is tool. He has put the league in some very bad spots going forward with the next CBA.

the only victim here is your child and the fan that you let done.

Adrian needs help in more ways than one.

While I have a good rant here, it doesn't end with this

1. Though your criminal case is "resolved" in Texas. This child resides elsewhere, differing laws, social services etc. Hint, it isn't resolved.

2.Is really hard to see how you were victimiized in all of this. Given that he has done practically nothing to get ahead of this. Changes his ways. Etc. He still doesn't understand bleep about bleep.

3. Is really hard to understand how he cannot see how the Vikings did him right. okay. AP got paid some last season. Ray Rice didn't. AP has a contract right now. Ray Rice has not.

Problem here is AP has done nothing to prove to anyone that he is someone of good character, that he has turned a leaf. that he could return to be role model to anyone.

4. AP, the business of improving and developing your brand is yours. You are doing a great job of not doing this. In the same week the Vikings were saying the right things. When the local press was coming to an understanding he may return to the Vikings, etc. AP begins to burn these bridges. Not only torching his chance to be further employed by 1 of 32 teams. But a team that, having the rights to employ you. Could trade those to any team you want, or to any team you don't want. Cowboys, maybe a dream after this contract.

5. AP, while Moss and Harvin still have a Vikings fan base. Do not be surprise if your completely disappears after not only what you have done last summer, but this past month.

Adrian, get out of the house. Get away from your people.

Realize where you are and what opportunities you have left.

Your career is closer to the end than you realize.

Your casting blame on all the wrong people.

Though you can still loath Godel for his incompotence.

But you would not be here but for your own.

what an arse clown.