Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Our new attorney general

So I'll assume you agree she was guilty of Pay to Play with the State Dept. :thumbsup:

Probably yes...investigate it all you want.

What that has to do with Jeff Sessions...who focking knows with you deflecting focks.

The Crime Bill that Bill Clinton signed in 1996 was one of the best things he did in his presidency.

---

"They are often the kinds of kids that are called 'super-predators. No conscience, no empathy, we can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel."

---

It's 100% the truth. If the inner city black community were ever to grow and prosper, these thugs needed to be removed from the streets. And that's what happened, the '96 crime bill did a good job removing scum from the streets and in reducing crime rates, it worked as was hope for. I see nothing wrong with Hillary's quote in the slightest and rather than apologize for saying it years later as she did, I would defend it.

:thumbsup:

Bill did a lot of great things during his presidency, imo.

Having Newt there sure helped, though, right?

Unfortunately we prolly won't see any bipartisanship like that again in our lifetimes,

:thumbsup:

Bill did a lot of great things during his presidency, imo.

Having Newt there sure helped, though, right?

Unfortunately we prolly won't see any bipartisanship like that again in our lifetimes,

I found myself agreeing far more often with Newt in those days rather than Clinton. It's why I supported his presidential run the time before last and his protege at the time, Kasich this last time around.

And we thought that was hyper-partisanship at the time.

Gingrich and Kasich were the reason I was a Republican back then. Before them Reagan. Meanwhile Coleman Young was doing everything possible to make sure I held nothing but contempt for the Democrats. In '92 I gotta say, Paul Tsongas made a lot of sense for a Democrat. Bill did too I came to realize later. I appreciated the efforts of everybody involved when the budget was balanced.

• Like 1

I found myself agreeing far more often with Newt in those days rather than Clinton. It's why I supported his presidential run the time before last and his protege at the time, Kasich this last time around.

And we thought that was hyper-partisanship at the time.

Gingrich and Kasich were the reason I was a Republican back then. Before them Reagan. Meanwhile Coleman Young was doing everything possible to make sure I held nothing but contempt for the Democrats. In '92 I gotta say, Paul Tsongas made a lot of sense for a Democrat. Bill did too I came to realize later. I appreciated the efforts of everybody involved when the budget was balanced.

It 'twas a simpler time back then, wasn't it? I for one, miss it.

It 'twas a simpler time back then, wasn't it? I for one, miss it.

I miss having two parties at least somewhat concerned about balancing the budget.

When Newt and Bill went to the mat, they shut down the government twice. In the end, Newt had to give in a bit on taxes and Bill on spending. they both gave a lot and made hard choices and the deal they reached balanced the budget.

Hallelujia, that's how it's done. Cold beers all around and massive props to all involved. :cheers:

Then GW Bush came along and didn't give a sh*t. He eliminated Pay-Go, started two wars, created the Department of Airport Anal Cavity Sniffers, implementing Medicare Part D, forbade the government from negotiating drug prices with the pharmaceutical companies, not providing and sniff of funding mechanism for any of this new spending, rather cutting taxes instead in the face of it all and borrowing $Trillions instead to cover the costs.

When Obummer replaced the Bushtard, we saw him and Boehner and McConnell go to the mat on budgetary issues as well. They reached their compromise by agreeing that the Dems can spend all the money they want on everything their heart desires while the GOP can keep taxes low and even cut them. We can just keep borrowing $Trillions to pay for everything like we did with Bush.

Together Bush and Obummer gave us sixteen straight years of massive budget deficit spending. Thanks fockers.

Probably yes...investigate it all you want.

What that has to do with Jeff Sessions...who focking knows with you deflecting focks.

:doh: OMG they are pathetic. I would love to see us have one day where any reference to or mention of Hillary was a $25 fine that we donated to charity. Their focking heads would explode. They seriously can't go two posts without mentioning an old lady who's a private citizen walking around in the woods. They would probably just stay off the board that day. They'd all go broke.