Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Our new attorney general

do you know the kkk isn't out hunting old orange guys in affliction shirts ? They can't hurt you newbie, it's ok.

I'll take that as a surrender, chubby. :wave:

Not really...you have one focked up quote by Hillary.

Sessions racist history goes beyond the one comment.

A racist comment is just that. So it's quantity that matter? Many people who worked with Sessions say he isn't racist?? His kkk comment was a joke. He was actively prosecuting them/taking them down, when he made it. So really, his "boy" comment is about all people have.

So if her quote can be considered "focked up", then we can apply the same standards to Sessions. His quotes were just "focked up", and only jokes. Do you have anything where Sessions actually did something to minorities? Or just "focked up" comments.

And here you are again, defending the liberals, while attacking the republican. Hmm. Seems normal.

...yet you have no problem with Trump saying , A lot of people are saying....

Biggest crowd

Obama

Twilight

Etc....

Ok, I was right. You were exaggerating. I just wanted to be clear.

He still thinks he's running against Hillary. He seriously needs a psychiatric evaluation.

Scouts typically don't get too political and are not supposed to when in uniform and they definitely try to stay on partisan.

2 of my sons troop are there. Even the one whose mom is a Trump supporter were not happy with his words at that venue.

His insecurity makes him feel he always has to campaign.

3 douchbags running with A LOT of parents. Can someone tell me what a lot is? I beg.

Oh, there were 35,000 in attendance and so far 1 person said there child is done with the scouts. Yep, A LOT were upset. Focking toolbags.

3 douchbags running with A LOT of parents. Can someone tell me what a lot is? I beg.

You think some statement about a lot of parents being upset has anything to do with my assessment? I watched the speech. It was pathetic. He's talking to little boys and he's cutting up Sessions and Hillary. He is the most insecure, thin-skinned pussie I ever saw. He is still afraid of Hillary. 9 months after beating her

A racist comment is just that. So it's quantity that matter? Many people who worked with Sessions say he isn't racist?? His kkk comment was a joke. He was actively prosecuting them/taking them down, when he made it. So really, his "boy" comment is about all people have.

So if her quote can be considered "focked up", then we can apply the same standards to Sessions. His quotes were just "focked up", and only jokes. Do you have anything where Sessions actually did something to minorities? Or just "focked up" comments.

And here you are again, defending the liberals, while attacking the republican. Hmm. Seems normal.

I'm not defending her comment. Nor did I vote for her.

I'm pointing out that the notion that Sessions is racist is about more than his one comment that some are trying to claim was a joke.

His actions aroundthose times and things he stood for were also seen as racist.

There is a lot out there of you wish to google it and really learn.

He is a jackass who should have never been confirmed and Trump is now slapping him around.

Please tell me how many are a lot. I think you are full of shlt.

Check their Facebook page...they are getting blown up with comments about his appearance.

You think some statement about a lot of parents being upset has anything to do with my assessment? I watched the speech. It was pathetic. He's talking to little boys and he's cutting up Sessions and Hillary. He is the most insecure, thin-skinned pussie I ever saw. He is still afraid of Hillary. 9 months after beating her

I don't care what you think. I want to know why the media, you, wiff and other jackasses are saying a lot of parents are angered?

If you want to know what a lot is, it's blacks being criminals. Now, that's A LOT. But, but, but we can't say that truth. Only a lot of scouting parents don't like Trump. You are a pathetic dickfir.

• Like 1

Oh, there were 35,000 in attendance and so far 1 person said there child is done with the scouts. Yep, A LOT were upset. Focking toolbags.

You are stupid, ignorant, and just plain wrong.

Fockoff alias.

Check their Facebook page...they are getting blown up with comments about his appearance.

No, bring it to me, the facts. Again, 35,000 in attendance. How many of those were upset. I'll wait for a number dicklips.

I'm not defending her comment. Nor did I vote for her.

I'm pointing out that the notion that Sessions is racist is about more than his one comment that some are trying to claim was a joke.

His actions aroundthose times and things he stood for were also seen as racist.

There is a lot out there of you wish to google it and really learn.

He is a jackass who should have never been confirmed and Trump is now slapping him around.

I'm not the one calling him racist. If we apply "focked up" quotes equally, then I want proof. I'll ask again. Outside of "focked up" quotes, is there anything sessions did to minorities? Anything where he applied the law harsher to minorities? Any pictures of him in a kkk outfit? Anything at all besides "focked up" quotes?

Although Hillary and hilarity sound similar and are only three letters off, those concepts always occupied different spheres in my mind. Hillary Clinton is simply a dour woman devoid of any humor. There wasn't any hilarity to be found there.

That was up until she lost the election ...since then things have changed. A lot more laughs to be had now.

If your still talking about Hilary, you are a focking retard. HTH.

Or the popular vote.

:thumbsup:

I don't care what you think. I want to know why the media, you, wiff and other jackasses are saying a lot of parents are angered?

If you want to know what a lot is, it's blacks being criminals. Now, that's A LOT. But, but, but we can't say that truth. Only a lot of scouting parents don't like Trump. You are a pathetic dickfir.

Bwahahah. As long as you can shoe horn some good old fashioned racism into your argument, you're happy. So good for you. Wear that hood proudly! :clap:

No, bring it to me, the facts. Again, 35,000 in attendance. How many of those were upset. I'll wait for a number dicklips.

ever notice how trolls like this continually need to be spoon-fed shiit?

doesn't matter if you do, they just move on to the next thing, "but but Bill/Blowjob!"

He doesn't want to learn/be educated - as evidenced by the fact that he's obviously AT a computer -

and still won't go to the FB page or Google any articles.

If one of thee guys ever said "yeah, that's effed up.." , I think the world would crumble.

But this case is pretty funny - how many Trump rants have started with "Ya know, a lot of people are saying...."

So apparently, that standard's okay on the ridiculous shiit, but when it comes to "I don't think boy scouts should be subjected to a 45 minute harangue from the POTUS". - - 'Well GOOD GOD! I NEED PROOF THAT'S A BAD IDEA!"

lol

ever notice how trolls like this continually need to be spoon-fed shiit?

doesn't matter if you do, they just move on to the next thing, "but but Bill/Blowjob!"

He doesn't want to learn/be educated - as evidenced by the fact that he's obviously AT a computer -

and still won't go to the FB page or Google any articles.

If one of thee guys ever said "yeah, that's effed up.." , I think the world would crumble.

But this case is pretty funny - how many Trump rants have started with "Ya know, a lot of people are saying...."

So apparently, that standard's okay on the ridiculous shiit, but when it comes to "I don't think boy scouts should be subjected to a 45 minute harangue from the POTUS". - - 'Well GOOD GOD! I NEED PROOF THAT'S A BAD IDEA!"

lol

So nothing. Got it. Your credibility, what was left anyway, is dwindling like your Hillary's 20 point Presidential lead. Bwahahaha.

I'm giving you where there are thousands of comments flooding in.

You insist on remaining ignorant. Not my fault.

I'm not the one calling him racist. If we apply "focked up" quotes equally, then I want proof. I'll ask again. Outside of "focked up" quotes, is there anything sessions did to minorities? Anything where he applied the law harsher to minorities? Any pictures of him in a kkk outfit? Anything at all besides "focked up" quotes?

Yes...educate yourself on Sessions past. Calling him racist wasn't just about that quote.

So nothing. Got it. Your credibility, what was left anyway, is dwindling like your Hillary's 20 point Presidential lead. Bwahahaha.

As if guy banned for racist crap who comes back with this alias has any credibility?

Bwahahah. As long as you can shoe horn some good old fashioned racism into your argument, you're happy. So good for you. Wear that hood proudly! :clap:

How's about refuting the fact. I was not aware pointing out facts is racist. Hey guess what......whites are more prone to being blond haired than blacks. That racist too? Nope, just facts. Bwahahaha.

As if guy banned for racist crap who comes back with this alias has any credibility?

Never hid behind my handle dumb dumb. Forgot my sign in. Anything else or more exaggeration?

Yes...educate yourself on Sessions past. Calling him racist wasn't just about that quote.

So no links to back your claim. Got it. Thanks. :thumbsup: "Focked up" quotes don't count according to you.

So no links to back your claim. Got it. Thanks. :thumbsup: "Focked up" quotes don't count according to you.

On mobile in a meeting (notgoing to search)..none of it is hidden or on crackpot sites.

Easy to find if you google it and don't want to remain willfully ignorant.

I can't find anything but "focked up" comments. I see nothing of actual, active racism. All I can find is his kkk joke, and boy comment.

I see no allegations of him treating minorities different under the law. I see no allegations of him abusing his power towards minorities. I see no allegations of him discriminating against minorities :dunno:. If you got something, I'd love to see it.

If it's his comments on the kkk and boy, those were just 2 "focked up" comments. Just 1 more then Hilary. I'll gladly read any links you have that prove he was a blatant racist. He had people testify under oath that he wasn't. So at your leisure, show me how he was openly/policy/judicially racist. Thanks.

I can't find anything but "focked up" comments. I see nothing of actual, active racism. All I can find is his kkk joke, and boy comment.

I see no allegations of him treating minorities different under the law. I see no allegations of him abusing his power towards minorities. I see no allegations of him discriminating against minorities :dunno:. If you got something, I'd love to see it.

If it's his comments on the kkk and boy, those were just 2 "focked up" comments. Just 1 more then Hilary. I'll gladly read any links you have that prove he was a blatant racist. He had people testify under oath that he wasn't. So at your leisure, show me how he was openly/policy/judicially racist. Thanks.

Now it's blatant racist...keep moving the goalposts.

I'll post links when I'm home..I don't think you searched well if those two comments are all you found.

Now it's blatant racist...keep moving the goalposts.

I'll post links when I'm home..I don't think you searched well if those two comments are all you found.

Yes blatant. I was good with the comments made, but you dismissed it as a "focked up" quote. So, if her words are just "focked up", then so are his. Therefore, I need to see blatant racism, and not just "focked up" quotes and jokes.

Why is crack so hung up on racism? It's not like that's the only flaw.

crackerattack

I'm not. It's Sho's hypocrisy. Sessions is or was probably racist. His past is sketchy. Sho thinks Hillary made 1 focked up comment, as if that's all, and rushed to the liberal defense. Odd he does that constantly for such a down the middle guy.

Anyway. Here's Hilary and her sketchy past, Sho. I'm sure you'll find a way to dismiss this also. This is from a left wing rag.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9312004&ved=0ahUKEwj1483TjaXVAhUk9IMKHeCsDMUQ1ScIOzAI&usg=AFQjCNGxSunp9rAi6BIhztl9NzSj4mdZUQ

• Like 1

Apparently not if you bring up Sessions' past.

For the win :first:

• Like 1

I'm not. It's Sho's hypocrisy. Sessions is or was probably racist. His past is sketchy. Sho thinks Hillary made 1 focked up comment, as if that's all, and rushed to the liberal defense. Odd he does that constantly for such a down the middle guy.

Anyway. Here's Hilary and her sketchy past, Sho. I'm sure you'll find a way to dismiss this also. This is from a left wing rag.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9312004&ved=0ahUKEwj1483TjaXVAhUk9IMKHeCsDMUQ1ScIOzAI&usg=AFQjCNGxSunp9rAi6BIhztl9NzSj4mdZUQ

My hypocrisy?

I don't support Hillary...didn't defend her idiotic comments at all...never voted for her.

All I did was point out that Sessions racism goes beyond the one "boy" comment you keep bringing up as if its the only reason he was called a racist.

I did not rush to her defense or even defend her.

You are not factually representing what was said (better said...you are a focking lying sack of ###### on this one).

I don't give a flying fock about Hillary Clinton.

You are stupid, ignorant, and just plain wrong.

Fockoff alias.

Why are you pissed off all the time?

Come on Sho. Give the guy a reply. I've seen him beg for months now for you or I to reply to him. If you don't do it, I might do it. Just as a sympathy reply. He's like a puppy that just keeps barking and barking and barking. He thinks that if he keeps insulting us, eventually we'll just cave in and acknowledge his existence and speak to him. I try to stay true to my 1000 post rule, but this guy is so sad and pathetic. Be the bigger man. Reply to mr. Hand. LOL

Come on Sho. Give the guy a reply. I've seen him beg for months now for you or I to reply to him. If you don't do it, I might do it. Just as a sympathy reply. He's like a puppy that just keeps barking and barking and barking. He thinks that if he keeps insulting us, eventually we'll just cave in and acknowledge his existence and speak to him. I try to stay true to my 1000 post rule, but this guy is so sad and pathetic. Be the bigger man. Reply to mr. Hand. LOL

LMAO....you are one pathetic loser.

I don't support Hillary...didn't defend her idiotic comments at all...never voted for her.

I don't give a flying fock about Hillary Clinton.

Speaking of bullsh!t................Please mark this Exhibit A.

You have defended her vehemently here (and other places I'm sure) for any slight or perceived slight. As usual, your view of reality never crosses 'soft focus'.

Speaking of bullsh!t................Please mark this Exhibit A.

You have defended her vehemently here (and other places I'm sure) for any slight or perceived slight. As usual, your view of reality never crosses 'soft focus'.

Where did I defend here here?

By saying she made a focked up comment?

Yeah...thats a strong defense.

Sorry that the truth doesn't fit your bogus narrative of me or the world.

Where did I defend here here?

By saying she made a focked up comment?

Yeah...thats a strong defense.

Sorry that the truth doesn't fit your bogus narrative of me or the world.

Here as in the bored as in nearly every time a salvo is launched in her direction.

For instance..............Clinton Foundation and the Pay for Play while Hillary was SOS. She took millions for a large number of countries for favorable access to U.S. State Dept.

Here as in the bored as in nearly every time a salvo is launched in her direction.

For instance..............Clinton Foundation and the Pay for Play while Hillary was SOS. She took millions for a large number of countries for favorable access to U.S. State Dept.

First off...it was in reference to those who claimed I defended her in this thread. Yet you bring up old crap.

Second...its not much to defend some of her from some of the bogus claims you all make. I did the same with people here on Bush.

I defend facts and the truth from bogus things you all post.

Sorry that facts bother you so much.

First off...it was in reference to those who claimed I defended her in this thread. Yet you bring up old crap.

Second...its not much to defend some of her from some of the bogus claims you all make. I did the same with people here on Bush.

I defend facts and the truth from bogus things you all post.

Sorry that facts bother you so much.

So I'll assume you agree she was guilty of Pay to Play with the State Dept. :thumbsup:

The Crime Bill that Bill Clinton signed in 1996 was one of the best things he did in his presidency.

---

"They are often the kinds of kids that are called 'super-predators. No conscience, no empathy, we can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel."

---

It's 100% the truth. If the inner city black community were ever to grow and prosper, these thugs needed to be removed from the streets. And that's what happened, the '96 crime bill did a good job removing scum from the streets and in reducing crime rates, it worked as was hope for. I see nothing wrong with Hillary's quote in the slightest and rather than apologize for saying it years later as she did, I would defend it.

As for Jeff Sessions, I don't know enough about him to comment. I know the Southern Poverty Law Center calls him a racist but they throw that label around so frequently and so much at people who aren't racist, that earning that label from them is two or three ticks above meaningless to me. Condemnation from them is a certainly a sign to be wary but I've seen enough of them to find their judgement to be dubious.

In fairness, I suppose, I should look at the evidence they put forward and make my own judgement. I'd not done that to this point because I like Jeff Sessions as Attorney General on numerous issues and don't want him to leave office, consequently I haven't been very motivated to look into it closely.