Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Ex-teacher who sexually assaulted 15-year-old student while pregnant sent to prison

What if your daughter, at 16, just wanted to get laid by a teacher she thought was hot, and he was down for it?

It's not inconcievable (esp. in American culture right now). Modern teenage girls can be relatively casual, even emotionally speaking, about such things, granted I do think the majority still get dramatic and attached. There are exceptions though.

Anyway, this mentality makes me think of Sodom and Gommorah. Let's just throw principled ethics and boundaries (morals pretty much forgone) out the window to celebrate a boy having sex. It's okay in our society if teachers literally screw with their students, as long as they're female and the students are male. Nothing degradative, no cumulative effect, no hardening of conscience. It's all good. We'll prosper under these dynamics.

:wall:

Blah blah blah. Boys are different than girls. Men are different than women. There is no double standard when it comes to these things. Nature is scary yo. Males eat meat and want to fock anything with 2 and a hole with reckless abandon and smash sh!t with a hammer while driving 110mph getting head from our sisters best friend.

Typical macho bullsh!t.

An avg 15 yr old boy isnt mature enough to handle a sexual relationship with an adult woman.

He has the will, ability and desire, but not the emotional stability.

This sorta thing can and will fock a kid up for life.

i agree. Not sure it WILL fock a kid up for life but definitely can. 14-15 year old male is not mature enough for a full blown sexual relationship with an older woman. Even 17-18 really isn't ready for something like that most of the time. That's why they are supposed to date a girl in their school or at least their age and go through the normal emotions of a relationship, cheating, break-ups, jealousy etc. At that age, you don't need a married woman on your plate who also happens to be your teacher.

again, I say this as someone who would have been elated to fock a few of my HS teachers.

also, Im the type who thinks the situation matters a lot too. I've seen some of these articles where the boy is 17 and the female teacher is 22-23. If the female teacher is 22-23 and single, she just got out of college and into teaching and they literally missed possibly being in school with each other by a few years. As an educator, it's not exactly right, but there could be an actual relationship there. He goes off to college in a year.... why can't a young working woman be dating a college guy? Would anyone have a problem with their 22 year old son dating a 28 year old woman? you might question the age gap but really the older you get the less age gaps tend to matter.

i agree. Not sure it WILL fock a kid up for life but definitely can. 14-15 year old male is not mature enough for a full blown sexual relationship with an older woman. Even 17-18 really isn't ready for something like that most of the time. That's why they are supposed to date a girl in their school or at least their age and go through the normal emotions of a relationship, cheating, break-ups, jealousy etc. At that age, you don't need a married woman on your plate who also happens to be your teacher.

again, I say this as someone who would have been elated to fock a few of my HS teachers.

also, Im the type who thinks the situation matters a lot too. I've seen some of these articles where the boy is 17 and the female teacher is 22-23. If the female teacher is 22-23 and single, she just got out of college and into teaching and they literally missed possibly being in school with each other by a few years. As an educator, it's not exactly right, but there could be an actual relationship there. He goes off to college in a year.... why can't a young working woman be dating a college guy? Would anyone have a problem with their 22 year old son dating a 28 year old woman? you might question the age gap but really the older you get the less age gaps tend to matter.

Of course. 5 year age gap in your 30s or 40s is nothing.

20s its a little bit significant, but nothing major.

But in your teens, five years is a third to a quarter of life experience.

If a seventeen year old and a 22 year old isnt a problem, what about a 17 year old and a 12 year old? Both just five years right?

Theres something wrong with these chicks to even want to be with a high school guy.

Of course. 5 year age gap in your 30s or 40s is nothing.

20s its a little bit significant, but nothing major.

But in your teens, five years is a third to a quarter of life experience.

If a seventeen year old and a 22 year old isnt a problem, what about a 17 year old and a 12 year old? Both just five years right?

Theres something wrong with these chicks to even want to be with a high school guy.

again, it is situational. anyone being sexually involved with a 12 year old is GFIAFP, and no you don't need to go to the extreme and say "what if it's a 13 year old?", you get my point.

my sentiments regarding a 17 year old student with a 22 year old teacher is more along the lines of he could have been an 18 year old freshman in college and she could have been a 22 year old senior at the same college, or even a 23 year old senior. What would have been the issue then? I don't think there is much of a reason to question a 22 year old single guy or girls attraction level to a 17 year old student. Now if she is focking her 17 year old male students left and right, that's probably a whole different issue.... maybe shes "getting back at high school guys" (im pretty sure i've typed all this before in previous threads like this one :lol: ) .... but if she genuinely meets one student and they fall for each other and wind up in a "relationship" is it that far fetched? Sure, scould probably pull most any decent looking 22 year old guy from the bar but feelings are feelings. and in a way, shes not far off from being on the same maturity level.

Well I think the real issue here is this.

Teacher is a pre-op biologically born female Who self-identifies as a male.

Student is a biologically born male who self identifies as a female. Who is lesbian.

The self-identified male portion of the teacher is gay and is hot for the biologically male portion of the student, but has traditional cis-vaginal secks with the student.

Fock. My brain hurted.

• Like 1

Well I think the real issue here is this.

Teacher is a pre-op biologically born female Who self-identifies as a male.

Student is a biologically born male who self identifies as a female. Who is lesbian.

The self-identified male portion of the teacher is gay and is hot for the biologically male portion of the student, but has traditional cis-vaginal secks with the student.

Fock. My brain hurted.

They cured each other!

Also, I always found the the "transgender lesbian" bit to be brilliant and is what I'll tell the cops if I ever face jail time.

They cured each other!

Also, I always found the the "transgender lesbian" bit to be brilliant and is what I'll tell the cops if I ever face jail time.

😃