Sign in to follow this  
rexnervous

Discuss the ongoing FAB here

Checking the progress while at work... nothing changes and yet I keep coming back every 10 minutes. This is a test in patience. Certainly a test I will fail.

It'll be fun to see how much Manning went for. Didn't even bid on him cause I thought it would totally screw up the rest of my line-up.

I was thinking the same thing Blitzen. He's got to be going close to $20M the way the contracts for some of these other players, I'm guessing, are shooting through the roof.

Looking at things right now, I'm not thinking that I'm doin too bad.

I currently have a GM Rating of 71 and stand to sign between 4 - 10 people, most of which wold be on D or ST. I'm a little over on a position or two but I'm also a bit under what I was willing to spend on some other positions.

BRZ = 13

Yellow = 4

Green = 6

I'm actually happy that we went with the 11-Day FAB this year. We may be able to do the 6-Day next year but I personally need the extra time to try to determine my next moves.

Two hours til the 1st signings.

Wow, you made a lot of offers. Here's my tally (and my GM rating is a sucky 57)

BRZ = 12

Yellow = 4

Green = 3

I haven't added anyone to my FOQ that I didn't have for wave 1. Thinking I'm going to bid after players are injected, rather than get an immediate BRZ.

It'll be fun to see how much Manning went for. Didn't even bid on him cause I thought it would totally screw up the rest of my line-up.

I was thinking the same thing Blitzen. He's got to be going close to $20M the way the contracts for some of these other players, I'm guessing, are shooting through the roof.

Crazy equals this - was reading one of the other league's GameDay Ritual boards, and Manning went for 35M!!!

Apparently Manning and Culpepper can go over 20M max.

Wow, you made a lot of offers. Here's my tally (and my GM rating is a sucky 57)

BRZ = 12

Yellow = 4

Green = 3

I haven't added anyone to my FOQ that I didn't have for wave 1. Thinking I'm going to bid after players are injected, rather than get an immediate BRZ.

I knew I was going to be gone until Sunday night so I had quite a few people listing in my FOQ. I think there may have been one or two people I made offers to on my own after the fact. The downside to this strategy is that I almost have to wait for people to sign before I can reallocate my funds for new offers.

This blind auction style is frustrating but I just can't stop looking and waiting!!!

I predict a new addiction help center is going to be needed after word of this new form of Fantasy Football spreads.

Crazy equals this - was reading one of the other league's GameDay Ritual boards, and Manning went for 35M!!!

Apparently Manning and Culpepper can go over 20M max.

$35 million? :doublethumbsup:

You would have to be certifiable to bid that. I mean Manning is good but what else are you going to field out there?

I thought $20M was the max! :doublethumbsup: Where the hell is that user guide? :doublethumbsup:

LT for only 10M???

My initial bid was 10.5M for 2 years with a perf. bonus and I got a BRZ. It's not so much that I didn't get him, but why on earth would I get a BRZ!!!???

WTF????

LT for only 10M???

My initial bid was 10.5M for 2 years with a perf. bonus and I got a BRZ. It's not so much that I didn't get him, but why on earth would I get a BRZ!!!???

WTF????

Your looking at the wrong thing. LT went for 16.5 Mil

Guest TheCheat

Guys, maybe we should move the discussion over to the GDG thread over on the gdr board (at least until this bored is less up and down). Several are posting over there now.

I thought $20M was the max! :huh: Where the hell is that user guide? :D

Don't waste your time, Mike...it ain't in there. There's a pretty valid complaint about this in a thread over on the gdr board right now:

http://www.gamedayritual.com/forum/viewtop...59fa2ad807aa5b7

I saw it listed somewhere that Manning and Cpep were the exceptions but there's so much info to absorb it's easy to miss...

I offered 19.5 3yr with performance bonus...my GM rating was in the 70's so the guy that won him had to have an even better GM rating than mine.

I offered 19.5 3yr with performance bonus...my GM rating was in the 70's so the guy that won him had to have an even better GM rating than mine.

Wildman - at least for the FAB move over to the GameDay Geeks thread at GDR.

Ultimately I'd prefer to have the talk to on here, but with the 50% downtime we've mostly moved to that board, at least for the draft.