Sign in to follow this  
jbryant4

Ugh...?

Oh well....Web Site says Shaub is a bad play thin week against..............INDY....................What?...They play MIN...Lets see...You cannot run on MIN..so ....Shaub may throw 40 passes...Damn...Double Whammy screw=up by this site...........As I have told may yound guys that are just starting FF.....DO NOT EVER BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ ON WEB SITES.......they know less about what's going on than you....Sad....

Nice...first post after 4+ years.

Joe Bryant (footballguys.com)?

:thumbsdown:

FWIW, you read the line wrong, Schaub is listed as @ MIN. On the line above Schaub is Cassel corrected listed as @ IND. Doubt anyone did an instant correction in the last 45 minutes since we see human error every year around here, and it gets corrected with the Saturday update.

'Schaub is a bad play'

He is projected as the 7th best QB this week - behind Warner, Peyton, Pennington (no Champ), Favre, Bulger, Edwards...Brees and Rivers on bye, seems about right, though personally I think Garrard and McNabb should be higher.

Welcome to the forearm, tool.

:thumbsdown:

FWIW, you read the line wrong, Schaub is listed as @ MIN. On the line above Schaub is Cassel corrected listed as @ IND. Doubt anyone did an instant correction in the last 45 minutes since we see human error every year around here, and it gets corrected with the Saturday update.

'Schaub is a bad play'

He is projected as the 7th best QB this week - behind Warner, Peyton, Pennington (no Champ), Favre, Bulger, Edwards...Brees and Rivers on bye, seems about right, though personally I think Garrard and McNabb should be higher.

Not sure where your coming from on this one...went back..and looked liked screwup was removed.....Anyway...Shaub should be a top5 play this week...espcially if Houston Can get ahead early....YOU CANNOT RUN ON MIN....thats a given...so what are you ging to do?....You are going to throw the ball 40 times...MIN Pass coverage is pathetic.....Shaub - 28 - 42....310 yds...3 tds.....

Have another :thumbsdown:

In the history of evah, nobody, nobody, nobody has ever said "No" to that option.

:lol:

'Schaub is a bad play'

OWNT! Well played sir! :rolleyes:

Not sure where your coming from on this one...went back..and looked liked screwup was removed.....Anyway...Shaub should be a top5 play this week...espcially if Houston Can get ahead early....YOU CANNOT RUN ON MIN....thats a given...so what are you ging to do?....You are going to throw the ball 40 times...MIN Pass coverage is pathetic.....Shaub - 28 - 42....310 yds...3 tds.....

No denial here. The fungus is among us. :thumbsdown:

Where exactly does it say Schaub is a bad play this week? Week 9 Rankings. He's been ranked fourth since Thursday... and was never.... ohh, nevermind. :D

MORE HAMSTERS PLEASE :thumbsup:

Oh well....Web Site says Shaub is a bad play thin week against..............INDY....................What?...They play MIN...Lets see...You cannot run on MIN..so ....Shaub may throw 40 passes...Damn...Double Whammy screw=up by this site...........As I have told may yound guys that are just starting FF.....DO NOT EVER BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ ON WEB SITES.......they know less about what's going on than you....Sad....

In the projections he's 2nd, both Thursday and today. In the rankings, he's 4th, both Thursday and today. Please tell me where I can send a letter so they don't give you any more day passes. :ninja: