Sign in to follow this  
The Bag-O-Bones

Anyone Risking Kenny Britt Tonight?

So who here thinks Britt has a decent game tonight?

ITM has him at 60/1 and Projection lists him with a 4/60/1. That's about 16 points in a PPR league. Not bad for a flex position. I'm considering him in the flex as Tenn will be behind early and playing from behind and CJ0K will not be able to run on Pitt. Not to mention I think Big Ben will be throwing alot tonight as he will become Pitts all time leading passer if he hits 300 yards. What say you?

Another alternative could be Leshoure, who will be playing for his job with Best possibly coming back I a few weeks. He faces Philly however the incentive to play well could mean a starting job.

I was in the camp that Britt is bound to break-out sometime soon, but the emergence of Kendall Wright makes me question whether Britt will ever return to his potential from the past couple of years. Nate Washington has looked good, but the explosiveness that Britt has is now sitting with Wright...I wouldn't start him unless you absolutely needed to.

I will be rolling with him tonight with Marshall on a bye. I only have 3 WR's on my roster and start 2 so I don't have much of a choice. I have stockpiled RB's and need to trade 1 or 2 of them for another WR.

i hate thursday games. picked up james jones and dropped finley to have options on saturday when hakeem ends up not going. what does this all mean?

it means im not playing nate washington hoping for better options come sunday.

so britt?

not for me. not this week. maybe not ever.

Luckily I ain't desperate enough to start him. It's a pretty big stretch to project a TD considering his limited play, TEN's ineptness and going against PIT.

He'll continue to sit on the bench, but I am interested to see if he ever gets going. He's wasted roster space long enough and he needs to show something in next few games.

I have him in right now over mike Williams and Alex Green. He is going to go big one of these weeks. Not sure it is this one...

I have him in right now over mike Williams and Alex Green.

:unsure:

Britt is nothing more than WR3 at best, until proven otherwise. I usually prefer RBs in flex, but Green's role is uncertain. Tough call coach.

I think he is a game or 2 away from being a plug and play guy

Agreed....i need to see SOME level of production before he ever sees the light of day off my bench.

Agreed....i need to see SOME level of production before he ever sees the light of day off my bench.

+1 . Has been riding my bench and waiting for some production out of him, know he's got the talent, just a waiting game at this point.

I'm also waiting, but I have to admit my expectations are extremely low. TEN is terrible and Britt is an injured head-case.

If he's your WR2, wait, but if he's your flex, I'd throw him in there. I only really expect single digits out of my flex anyway and in that regard, Britt's as good as anyone. But unlike whoever else you might be considering (for me it's Rice, Burleson, Pitta), Britt has a chance to blow up big. A small chance, sure, considering his injury and the Steelers, but a chance nonetheless. The worst he'll do is give me the same thing as the other options.

I'm playing him only because it allowed me to drop another WR and pick up Jahvid Best. Crossing my fingers. :thumbsup: