• browns
    • eagles
    • chargers
    • other

The team that drafts him

I hope Philly... My guess is Cleveland.

Be careful what you wish for.

Be careful what you wish for.

It will be a happy day in Cowboys land if Chip lands his over-hyped Qb - for many reasons.

It will be a happy day in Cowboys land if Chip lands his over-hyped Qb - for many reasons.

i'm pretty sure he's much better than romo cop

i'm pretty sure he's much better than romo cop

Flytard - told you to change your bait, it's starting to stink.

romo isn't that great

Considering you have yet to be right about anything - it's comforting to know you think so. :thumbsup:

NJ.com's Mark Eckel passes along a "rumor making its rounds in NFL personnel meetings" of the Eagles trading Sam Bradford to the Browns for the No. 19 overall pick in the draft.

The Browns already offered No. 19 to the Rams for Bradford, prior to his trade to Philadelphia. St. Louis didn't accept because it wanted a quarterback, and wound up acquiring Nick Foles. The Browns are "still said to have interest" in Bradford. Per Eckel, the rumor has the Eagles then sending Nos. 19 and 20 -- plus Mychal Kendricks and Fletcher Cox -- to the Titans in exchange for No. 2 overall, where Philly would select Marcus Mariota. Bleacher Report's Jason Cole reported Friday that Bradford currently believes the Eagles may be planning to trade him.
Source: NJ.com

romo's a slight upgrade from fitzpatrick, shaub or sanchez

You prolly should refrain from commenting too much. At least give those who don't know you yet the chance to think you're intelligent.

Chip went 20 and 12 with Foles/Sanchez.

Imagine what he would do with an actual athlete who is perfect in his system.

didn't you hear, mariota is an overrated piece of sh*t

I'll light a candle and send some prayers your way if it helps land him.

I'll light a candle and send some prayers your way if it helps land him.

it's about time you did something constructive

it's about time you did something constructive

I'm a giver, what can I say. :)

Cruzer, Flyfreak - cool it.

:shocking:

:lock:

Cruzer, Flyfreak - cool it.

Hey, true Silverbacks have at least 10,000 posts.

You should probably step your game up a bit.

:wave:

If Mariota lands in Philly he is a lock for top 6 QB in standard 4 pt/passing td league. I don't think that is a stretch at all. Foles and Sanches could put up those points in this offense without the bonus that Mariota will get from rushing yards and TDs.

Can't see him being a top 6 scoring QB

NBC's Alex Flanagan tweeted Saturday that she's been talking to "more and more people" who believe rumors of Philip Rivers being traded by the Chargers "have legitimate legs."

As Flanagan noted, the Titans "need Rivers," in order for beleaguered GM Ruston Webster and coach Ken Whisenhunt to save their jobs. The Chargers would be a good fit for Marcus Mariota, going to a coach in Mike McCoy who's repeatedly shown the ability to craft his offense to maximize his quarterback's strengths. Any deal of Rivers to Tennessee would likely require a long-term agreement between the team and Rivers. The Titans would have to have that assurance from Rivers' camp before executing the trade. Rivers is entering the final year of his contract.

alex is semi hot

NBC's Alex Flanagan tweeted Saturday that she's been talking to "more and more people" who believe rumors of Philip Rivers being traded by the Chargers "have legitimate legs."

As Flanagan noted, the Titans "need Rivers," in order for beleaguered GM Ruston Webster and coach Ken Whisenhunt to save their jobs. The Chargers would be a good fit for Marcus Mariota, going to a coach in Mike McCoy who's repeatedly shown the ability to craft his offense to maximize his quarterback's strengths. Any deal of Rivers to Tennessee would likely require a long-term agreement between the team and Rivers. The Titans would have to have that assurance from Rivers' camp before executing the trade. Rivers is entering the final year of his contract.

Source: Alex Flanagan on Twitter

alex is semi hot

There's a reason some teams are bad every year.

I think it comes down to whether or not Chip Kelly wants to part with Fletcher Cox (one year left on rookie contract).

Cox + Mathis/Kendricks + 1.20 + (Bradford/Pick) trumps Rivers by far.

Don't see the upside for the Titans to get Rivers . Seems like they are little talent around him . I would keep the pick and let the Chargers deal with Rivers . I would not trade for him if I was running the Titans .

Don't see the upside for the Titans to get Rivers . Seems like they are little talent around him . I would keep the pick and let the Chargers deal with Rivers . I would not trade for him if I was running the Titans .

Exactly right. Rivers has a few good years left. Are the Titans even close to a contender for those few years he has left? Nope. All he does is get them up to mediocre. That's not the goal. Use your draft picks and build through the draft.

Bruce Jenner approves this message

Which one ?

The Tennessean's Jim Wyatt believes trading for Philip Rivers was the Titans' "Plan A," but indicates the team has since begun to move on.

"It doesn't sound like that's going to happen," Wyatt wrote. The Chargers are rumored to be making headway in contract talks with Rivers, and ultimately would be silly to trade their franchise QB unless they truly believe Rivers will retire if they move to L.A. Wyatt believes the Titans will either end up drafting Marcus Mariota at No. 2, or "trad(ing) the pick and getting a haul from someone else."

looks like it's down to philly and cleveland