yamokosk

T. Henry for P. Manning?

I am being offered P. Manning for T. Henry. Here's the rest of my line up:

RB1 - Portis

RB2 - R. Johnson

RB3 - J. Addai

QB1 - D. Brees

QB2 - P. Rivers

Is this a no-brainer? My only hesitation is that Rudy is turning into a pile of stink. Henry might be my salvation for the rest of the season...

I think it's almost too good to pass up...look around your league and see who's hurting for a QB, keep Manning and see if you can swap Brees or Rivers to get a solid RB so you're not really dependant on Addai...you should be able to pick up a top 15 RB, and possibly a better option than Henry, for either of those 2 QB's...I wouldn't sweat Johnson too much either, he's more than worth keeping around

Mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=246415

Do it now before the guys crack supply runs out.

Unless you're talking about the little-known Mongoloid Manning brother Phil, why are you even asking about this? RB depth is great (often necessary) to have, but you can't pass this up, it's the perfect sell high situation. I'd try to work something out for a more solid 3rd rb if possible somewhere down the road, but you MUST take this deal.

I think it's almost too good to pass up...look around your league and see who's hurting for a QB, keep Manning and see if you can swap Brees or Rivers to get a solid RB so you're not really dependant on Addai...you should be able to pick up a top 15 RB, and possibly a better option than Henry, for either of those 2 QB's...I wouldn't sweat Johnson too much either, he's more than worth keeping around

Mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=246415

i agree. make the trad before he changes his mind. then trade one of your remaining qb's for a pretty solid rb especially if you bundled him another back.