Sign in to follow this  
surfnturf3g01

WHICH QB TO START?

Matt Schaub vs. Kansas City -or-

Vince Young vs. Baltimore

I know Young is the popular choice here on this forum so far...however...

All the "experts" say keep him on the bench this week

What would you do?

I want in your league. How did you get Johnson, Fitzgerald, McGahee and Rudi...good grief. Nice team! Baltimore has that great run D. Vince will have to throw it, or run it out of the pocket. He may be their entire offense. go with young, especially if you get 1pt per 10yds rushing or something similar.

Mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=285016

I traded Matt Leinart and Donte' Stallworth for Matt Schaub and Chad Johnson...that's I ended up this way

I picked 10th out of 12 in my league :bandana:

Thanks for the help

Young is playing JAX, not BAL. This is a tough call, but I'd probably go with Young simply b/c Im sure you drafted him as your #1QB and you should always play your studs. Schaub COULD put up better #'s, but you'd kill yourself if VY played well and you didnt start him.

I think it's no question but you should start Schaub vs KC. He should have a good day vs the KC D.

Jax will have Mr. Young running for his life.

I gotta agree with the majority here...you gotta go with Schaub. KC's corners are a little suspect, so they can be exploited. Andre Johnson should have a good game, and Jacoby Jones may do some damage as well. Good luck! :cheers:

Get used to hearing this "TOUCHDOWN there's another connection between Schaub and Johnson!!!!!" I live in Atlanta so I watched Schaub's progress here. He has pinpoint accuracy and makes good decisions. He doesn't have the strongest arm but he will be fine.

Young is a sexier pick and he may have an excellent day, I just don't see him running much against a quick Jags LB core and that big D-line with Stroud and Henderson.

please reply my user name is biglou