Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Has anyone else heard this song and...

For some reason 98% of the videos you post don't work for me...

You suck worse than me at posting vids.

For some reason 98% of the videos you post don't work for me...

You suck worse than me at posting vids.

Funny, they all work for me. Maybe it is operator error.

Funny, they all work for me. Maybe it is operator error.

She's an iWhore so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

Not as much as Obama ruining the stock market in 2007, but close. ;)

Not as much as Obama ruining the stock market in 2007, but close. ;)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No sh1t. Most knew his economic ignorance was going to be horrible for the economy and that is why so many pulled out.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No sh1t. Most knew his economic ignorance was going to be horrible for the economy and that is why so many pulled out.

Nobody else here buys into / comprehends this theory :(

I'm special :banana:

Because it is in the top three of most retarded things I have ever seen posted on this bored. It's not a theory. It's a result of you drinking a 48 pack of Coors Light and shoving your head up your ass. HTH!

Short bus special.

Short bus special.

I've been known to lick a window or two :unsure:

THat's because they have no common sense. Yeah, a guy runs an entire election on waging war on profits, investors, and businesses and everybody acts all surprised when folks pull their money out. :rolleyes:

THat's because they have no common sense. Yeah, a guy runs an entire election on waging war on profits, investors, and businesses and everybody acts all surprised when folks pull their money out. :rolleyes:

I think I love you :wub:

So "common sense" tells you that out of all the things that were going on in 2007 and 2008, Barack Obama running for POTUS was the key impetus to investors pulling their money out of the market? That's "common sense" to you?

I'm on OMs side - also on iphone but it is mostly Suxs videos that do not load (hehehe suxs load - I never want to say that again) or play. Other posters videos play (not all but most).

So "common sense" tells you that out of all the things that were going on in 2007 and 2008, Barack Obama running for POTUS was the key impetus to investors pulling their money out of the market? That's "common sense" to you?

No. Common sense goes like this. Someone is going to drop a bomb on your house in a few months. Do you leave all your sh1t in the house to get completely destroyed or do you get everything you can out while you can???

No. Common sense goes like this. Someone is going to drop a bomb on your house in a few months. Do you live all your sh1t in the house to get completely destroyed or do you get everything you can out while you can???

:dunno:

Whose drinking here ??

I fixed it to lessen the confusion.

:doublethumbsup: It's been documented - I'm sure you will bust my balls at the next typo I make - as Jetsie24 did today... :thumbsup:

You're still the man in my book :music_guitarred:

another twat thread, woopie.

fock off assshole :banana: Have a great day in your assswhole world !! :cheers:

No. Common sense goes like this. Someone is going to drop a bomb on your house in a few months. Do you leave all your sh1t in the house to get completely destroyed or do you get everything you can out while you can???

OK. I'm going to ignore the obvious irony of you using the "drop a bomb on your house" analogy here.

So maybe you can explain to me how after Obama has been in office for 3 years, and with his mission to wage war on profits, investors, and businesses, the stock market has made almost a full recovery. Since, ya know, Obama merely announcing he was running for POTUS caused the market to crash in the first place. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm

Not sure if it's this song (blocked at work) but I've heard this band before on the radio and thought it was The Offspring the first time I heard them.