Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

American Horror Story: Cult

Didn't get to watch it last night so I'm watching now. Its literally about the Trump vs Hillary president election. Guess I'll see how it plays out

Didn't get to watch it last night so I'm watching now. Its literally about the Trump vs Hillary president election. Guess I'll see how it plays out

Doesn't Trump win?

Well of course. It's about events after Trump won. Like Sarah Paulson plays a lesbian who's married to a woman and they have a kid. She is shocked and then starts having phobias of everything. Essentially being scared sh1tless for no reason

Evan Peters plays a deranged Trump supporter who starts terrorizing people after Trump wins. Sarah Paulsons character is deathly afraid of clowns so she sees clowns focking just randomly and terrorize her. Kind of into it so far. We will see how it plays out

It sounds to me like the writers are either out of ideas or they are still butt-hurt from November.

Oh you should have heard them. "What am I gonna do now? Is our lesbian marriage going to be taken away now? The state of our country is going downhill now!"

Holy Fockabaloo, I'm like five minutes in - and I honestly thought my OnDemand had switched back to the news channel I was watching.

Gawddamn people - anybody ever hear of an allegory or metaphor? "Fock that - let's just rip it literally off the newswire!"

- More later I'm sure. But Holy MotherHumper....