Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

Rate my team: 1.03; 12-team; 1-pt PPR

My team is:

QB1 PIT QB2 DEN RB1 L. Bell RB2 A. Collins RB3 P. Barber RB4 A. Peterson RB5 J. Conner RB6 J. Allen WR1 M. Thomas WR2 L. Fitzgerald WR3 M. Goodwin WR4 J. Edelman WR5 K. Stills TE1 T. Burton TE2 B. Watson DEF1 PIT KCR1 JAX

There was a run on TEs in the 4th round - TEN, NYG and GB.. I wanted TEN or GB. So, I got T. Burton later; he was the 11th TE taken. I debated taking ARI RB DJ over L. Bell - but went with Bell, because 8th easiest schedule. Also: I went with Fitz over CHI RB J. Howard (3rd round), and M. Goodwin over W. Fuller..

I think you have a good balanced team with good depth.

Biggest concern would be RB behind Bell. It's decent depth but if things go south a bit you could have a little bit of an issue but that's always true of RBs isn't it?

I like your top 2 WRs and then you have some good depth behind them.

Defense may be a concern but you should be able to easily stream them if needed.

Overall you should have a contender.

Thanks for mine!

Burton is suppposed to be good. We'll see.
RB is a bit of a roll...it depends on what the other RB in Baltimore do. I like Barber, and hopefully he stays looking strong compared to Jones. Peterson has seen is better days, I'm afraid.

WR is a solid group overall. I like Fitz, but I was concerned about the offense...who knows...

RB would be my biggest concern. I like Burton a lot. I had the opposite gameplan and execution as you for TE. I wanted Burton in the 8/9 area, but he went in the 6th, so i nabbed Delanie in the 7th.

Great PPR WR's. RB2 is basically your flex. I like Burton for a late round TE. I feel if u don't get Gronk, Kelce, or Ertz u can just wait for a late TE. Not a fan of pairing Ben and Bell, guess you can root for ben dumping it off all the time :doublethumbsup:

pole: Well - if I drafted CHI RB J. Howard, I'd have missed on ARI WR Fitz, so ..

Kelvarr: Bradford - WHEN HEALTHY - should be able to get the ball to Fitz.

jaebr & byrd: see pole feedback, regarding my RB2. "I" really like A. Collins and P. Barber this year. They are not ranked "high," so I thought (correctly) I could grab them the next two rounds - and grab Fitz in the third. I've had Fitz the past two years, and he is super consistent - 6 for 60. I try to get 10+ points per week from my players, and he does that.

Anyone else?

Burton was a nice snag. I like many other only saw rb depth as your weakness. Alex Collins will be a fine RB2. Goodwin looks nice on that roster too. Thank you for answering mine.

I'm not questioning your picks just giving my opinion on what to lookout for and where trouble could pop up, I said you have decent depth at RB and WR, can't beat that