Sign in to follow this  
torridjoe

***COMMENTARY, CONT'D***

New threads are good!

Probably should have realized what a pipe dream it was for Ford to make it to 10.11. :(

Nice pick, postman. :banana:

next arounf for swerskah will no doubt be the immortal jody gerut!@# :banana:

next arounf for swerskah will no doubt be the immortal jody gerut!@# :doublethumbsup:

Unless Noa grabs him in this aorunf, you are correct :thumbsup:

well, he can't grab gerut, grady sizemore AND ryan ludwick, so you should be ok. :doublethumbsup:

Focking Unbelievable.

It's probably not a good thing that Bernie and I are targeting the same players.

Focking Unbelievable.

It's probably not a good thing that Bernie and I are targeting the same players.

You're killing me.

i don't think i could ever convince myself to type his name in a fraft. i think i add/dropped him about 12 or 13 times last year. :shocking:

Apparently my need for SB's took over for my general use of logic!

My team is so mish mash it is amazing. :huh:

i don't think i could ever convince myself to type his name in a fraft. i think i add/dropped him about 12 or 13 times last year. :huh:

I have owned him and tried to trade him to you and EFocker more times than I can possibly even count. He is the most :| OF in the history of EVER!~@!

Derrek Lee & Jeremy Affeldt

torrid and I are even

Affeldt is a major :( pick. If I can use Gagne, Affeldt and some scrub the whole year, I'll be satisfied.

I changed my mind on Affeldt last night because he strained yet another muscle. He seems to be injury prone. Torn oblique, pulled hammy, strained quad, strained abductor...he has the skills but I already have enough injury problems on my roster

I already have enough injury problems on my roster

oh come on, you're exaggerating. you only have to worry a little bit about nevin, and sheffield, and sosa, and wood, and escobar. :thumbsup:

I changed my mind on Affeldt last night because he strained yet another muscle. He seems to be injury prone. Torn oblique, pulled hammy, strained quad, strained abductor...he has the skills but I already have enough injury problems on my roster

I'm pretty much healthy so far (no Mondesi type picks yet), and he fills the need. Upside.

BTW, did you see Renteria was named as #2 according to CBS?

i see the 'stros dropped pete munro. :lol: if they drop redding, i don't know how i'm going to fulfill my overrated astro starter add/drop fix that i be jonesin' for!@#$ :thumbsup:

oh come on, you're exaggerating. you only have to worry a little bit about nevin, and sheffield, and sosa, and wood, and escobar. :thumbsup:

I was pissed when Sweeney went off the board, he's my kind of player big time up and down!@!@

i like the pick torrid, i went with graves instead though. talk about injuries, i have sweeney, wilson, koskie, schmidt, pettitte, burnett, etc.

:thumbsup: It appears Francona came to his senses.

I was pissed when Sweeney went off the board, he's my kind of player big time up and down!@!@

there are still plenty of your kind of guys left. NOT TO WORRY!@#$@#$ :thumbsup:

i don't think i can emphasize enough just how much these smilies suxor. good grief. :lol:

:thumbsup: It appears Francona came to his senses.

I thought you were advocating for him to bat 6th last week?? :lol:

i like the pick torrid, i went with graves instead though. talk about injuries, i have sweeney, wilson, koskie, schmidt, pettitte, burnett, etc.

thanks. I would have preferred Graves as well.

So many injury prone guys it makes me think maybe someone should .....

PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: It appears Francona came to his senses.

I thought you were advocating for him to bat 6th last week?? :lol:

As long as he stays in one spot, I'm happy. Upon further analysis, I think the constant bumping of him aorund the lineup shakes him.

what in the sam hell blazes does a cub fan care where boston bats edgar renteria!@#$ :screams:

oh yeah, swerski's alter-ego is SMITTAH!@#$ i almost forgotted. i wonder if i'm gonna get suxored into space anytime soon. :rolleyes:

Hang in there fockers. I had to catch up on who was gone.

what in the sam hell blazes does a cub fan care where boston bats edgar renteria!@#$ :screams:

oh yeah, swerski's alter-ego is SMITTAH!@#$ i almost forgotted. i wonder if i'm gonna get suxored into space anytime soon. :rolleyes:

We had a big argument about it another league in which I own Renteria.

what in the sam hell blazes does a cub fan care where boston bats edgar renteria!@#$  :screams: 

oh yeah, swerski's alter-ego is SMITTAH!@#$  i almost forgotted.  i wonder if i'm gonna get suxored into space anytime soon. :lol:

We had a big argument about it another league in which I own Renteria.

suuuuuuuure you did. i'm not buying that for a second! :rolleyes:

:|