Sign in to follow this  
torridjoe

***COMMENTARY, CONT'D***

BTW, did you see Renteria was named as #2 according to CBS?

:thumbsup: It appears Francona came to his senses.

I thought you were advocating for him to bat 6th last week?? :unsure:

As long as he stays in one spot, I'm happy. Upon further analysis, I think the constant bumping of him aorund the lineup shakes him.

Agreed there.

you alabammy sonofabitch, MELONHEAD WAS TO BE MINE!@#$@#$ :lol:

:D I was looking forward to you dropping and picking him back up 30 times over the course of the season

you alabammy sonofabitch, MELONHEAD WAS TO BE MINE!@#$@#$ :lol:

:D I was looking forward to you dropping and picking him back up 30 times over the course of the season

I was looking forward to another chance to pICK pICKpICKpICKpICKpICKpICKpICKpICKpICKpICKpICKpICKpICK!

I really apologize torrid. I am having a lot of trouble with this pick. Hang on.

I really apologize torrid. I am having a lot of trouble with this pick. Hang on.

damn you pick!@# get back here!@#$ quit being so unruly!@# YOU WAIT TILL YOUR FATHER GETS HOME!@#$@#$ :wall:

i guess that's efocker yelling at this pick. :banana:

Panic pick. :thumbsup:

Muther fucher!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Jack Wilson

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Probably way early on Reed, but he's the Opening Day starter in CF, has great speed and OBP, and the other Shandler sharks were bound to notice him available.

Probably way early on Reed, but he's the Opening Day starter in CF, has great speed and OBP, and the other Shandler sharks were bound to notice him available.

Almost took him instead of Jenkins but I'd still be worried about Reed doing it this year. I think he'll be OK but not great. Could be better pick next year.

ok, now i'm pissed. THE ANSWER WAS JEREMY REED SPICE WAS MY MELONHEAD BACKUP SPICE!@#$ :mad: :blink: :o

Almost took him instead of Jenkins but I'd still be worried about Reed doing it this year. I think he'll be OK but not great. Could be better pick next year.

Maybe a little worried--all rookies are volatile--but this guy has the goods. His MLEs are very solid the last two years, and he showed exactly the same talent in his cup of coffee. No pop at all, but he just needs to get on in front of Beltre and Sexson. Let's just hope he doesn't bunt Ichiro over 100 times.

ok, now i'm pissed. THE ANSWER WAS JEREMY REED SPICE WAS MY MELONHEAD BACKUP SPICE!@#$ :shocking: :wall: :wall:

Woooooot! Disgruntled next-picker-people! I done good!

torrid, sending you a list for this next pick. Be back aorunf 830PM and I'll probably be drunk then :shocking:

torrid, sending you a list for this next pick.  Be back aorunf 830PM and I'll probably be drunk then :wall:

from your draft picks, I figured you were already under the table.

:shocking: :wall:

Seriously, cc someone else. My kid's pinewood derby is tonight starting at 7pst.

was fairly sure Greinke wouldn't make it back, but I think I like it better that way. I have a feeling 2006 is going to be his year.

was fairly sure Greinke wouldn't make it back, but I think I like it better that way. I have a feeling 2006 is going to be his year.

For an up and down season last year, you gotta like that WHIP he sported. I'm not asking him to be my number 1 pitcher either so I like him here. The only unfortunate thing for him is that he pitches for KC.

I figured I need more injury prone senior citizens with upppppside on my roster. Durham fits the bill nicely.

:( :unsure: :cheers: what, he couldn't just fraft the next available fragile 38 year old and move us along? wtf!@#$@#$

Screeching Halt to this process, I guess I will check back in tomorrow at this pace.

Will be drinking at 3:00 until whenever so tonight may not be good drafting evening. :wall:

i guess swerski is the new efocker. :angry:

I had a server crash on me this morning and was unable to get to a computer to make a pick. I woke up early, logged in, started getting caught up and I got a page telling me the server which handles mortgage approvals for the bank was down. I hopped in the shower, scurried off to work, and fixed it. Now I'm here. I do apologize but ya know, work has to come first on occassion and I can't plan for everything.

MORTGAGES SHMORTGAGES!@#$@#$ LET THOSE CACKSACKERS BUY THEIR HOUSES ON SOMEONE ELSE'S TIME!@#$@#$@#$ :wall: :cheers: :angry: :banana:

MORTGAGES SHMORTGAGES!@#$@#$ LET THOSE CACKSACKERS BUY THEIR HOUSES ON SOMEONE ELSE'S TIME!@#$@#$@#$ :thumbsup: :angry: :huh: :mad:

Easy for you to say when people just waltz aorunf handing you mortgages to houses for free!@#!

:thumbsup: :huh: :angry: what, he couldn't just fraft the next available fragile 38 year old and move us along? wtf!@#$@#$

Nope. That one's mine! :ph34r:

on average in espn frafts, alou was taken aboot 7 arounfs ago. :D

Just because the szath's of the world on ESPN take him early, doesn't mean we should. :-B

i'm not saying they're right, i'm just saying. i couldn't pull the trigger on him because i hate him and he's screwed me in fantasy before (:leer:) and he pees on his hands and he's a jerk and i hate him!!@# but he is the cleanup hitter behind barry. :dunno: