Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

2005 Payment everyone has paid

You can send 25.97 check/cash to me at

Adam Smith

1012 Bradley

Eau Claire, Wi 54701

Or 26.97 via paypal to theanswer340@hotmail.com

As long as I get everybody's payments no later then June 30th we are good to go.

Received payment from

Ca_7

Fubars

Sparkky

Shox

Jwood

shugar

Thin Spirit

Kilroy

EuphoricPlaces

singman

DBF

Payment sent via paypal today.

My check will be in the mail today or tomorrow.

Didn't we decide that everybody should just send their money to me. :lol:

I'll play the hard ass here.

Commish, smitty, I propose we hold a vote between the league members that HAVE paid up to this point on dividing the extra cost to the league of NOT paying early between the members that HAVEN'T paid as of 2 or 3 days before it's due.

I'm in no big hurry to carry guys that blow off the league so it costs the rest of us a few extra bucks.

We're talking TWENTY SIX FREAKIN' BUCKS here. If ya ain't got the bucks to pay NOW, why should we believe you'll have a few bucks more later???????? This ain't several hundred bucks entry fee. IT'S TWENTY SIX FREAKIN' DOLLARS????!!!!!

I propose a vote to paid owners to replace any owner that hasn't paid by June 27th.

Do I get a second?

What ya think commish? And other PAID owners??!!

It ain't so much about the $$$$ as it is dedicated, responsible and involved owners to me.

I may well suck last year, next year and future years, but I'll keep my end of the bargain in regards to the commentment to the league.

I'll play the hard ass here.

Commish, smitty, I propose we hold a vote between the league members that HAVE paid up to this point on dividing the extra cost to the league of NOT paying early between the members that HAVEN'T paid as of 2 or 3 days before it's due.

I'm in no big hurry to carry guys that blow off the league so it costs the rest of us a few extra bucks.

We're talking TWENTY SIX FREAKIN' BUCKS here. If ya ain't got the bucks to pay NOW, why should we believe you'll have a few bucks more later???????? This ain't several hundred bucks entry fee. IT'S TWENTY SIX FREAKIN' DOLLARS????!!!!!

I propose a vote to paid owners to replace any owner that hasn't paid by June 27th.

Do I get a second?

What ya think commish? And other PAID owners??!!

It ain't so much about the $$$$ as it is dedicated, responsible and involved owners to me.

I may well suck last year, next year and future years, but I'll keep my end of the bargain in regards to the commentment to the league.

Well, I have enough money from the people who already paid that I can pay for the RTS league now even if the other 3 guys dont pay immediately. I am going to email them later today probably to make sure that they know their payment is due, if they still dont pay then yes, we may have a problem but I dont forsee any major problems coming from this.

cool, as long as we're covered. I don't want to see you get caught holding the bag in the end. :sleep:

This is what my other two leagues do, if you haven't paid by the deadline then they start searching for other owners...whoever pays first gets the team.

If there isn't any authority laid down, then why have a deadline?

Good news, I contacted DBF and Singman and both are paying soon. Now, if only coryjagfan would reply to his email :wall:

Sign in to follow this