Sign in to follow this  
Alimony Tony

CMT's pick

Guys we do not have a time limit. I emailed CMT yesterday and got no response.

It has been over 36 hours since he went on the clock. I suggest we pick some one for him since there is no time limit to keep the draft moving. We need a majority (6) more votes.

I agree. If he'd given any indication that he'd be away for an extended period I'd say lets wait him out, but since he didnt we need to get this moving. I'd like to get this finished soon. Come Wednesday I may be away for quite some time myself.

While I can't stand waiting around for inconsiderate people, the fact is that there is no time limit, meaning people are allowed to take as long as they want per our rules. If we wanted it to move at a steady pace and not wait for people, a time limit should be put in the rules. I am in multiple leagues with CMT, and he is always of the "what's the rush, the season isn't for months" mindset whenever anyone else is taking a long time and people want to skip them or pick for them. He doesn't check in like the rest of us do, which is every waking moment.

Again, I don't think it's right to pick for a guy when the rules don't state that this will happen. Just MHO. I might have CMT's cell # somewhere from the IMABOOBIE league. I'll see if I can't find it and get in touch with him.

I agree with OB1.

I know it sucks, but we said no time limit. Period.

An easy fix is to include a 24 hour time limit in the rules for next year. Even leave a clause in there for longer if the person has alerted the league that he will have an extended absence.

Also, remember that the league site allows you to pre-draft players. That is another useful tool in helping to keep this thing moving.

For what it's worth, I left CMT a PM at the Sanctuary.

slackers.

this league is rooooooned :unsure: :o :o

As long as he's been around, then let's give him a little more time...

Let's try to find him....

but I AM getting impatient.. and I don't know

WHY! LOLOL

Sorry fellas. I left town, but had input a draft sheet before I left. However, i didn't realize that you can put in a draft sheet of people you like separate from your auot-draft list. Why it has both features is beyond me (in that the first one is wholly worthless). :wall:

Eh. Season's months away chill out words too. :unsure:

Sorry fellas. I left town, but had input a draft sheet before I left. However, i didn't realize that you can put in a draft sheet of people you like separate from your auot-draft list. Why it has both features is beyond me (in that the first one is wholly worthless). :mad:

Eh. Season's months away chill out words too. :(

Over 48 hours of waiting for a kicker. :thumbsup: