Sign in to follow this  
Miller_Time_21

So you think you can win it all?

If you do, you may be thinking that one player could push you over the top. One more Stud could turn your OK team into one to beat. Well if you believe your team fits that description, I may just have that one player. Priest Holmes and Marvin Harrison both want to help YOU win the 2005 Shula league title. Make me an offer for two guys who can make a difference THIS year.

What I'm looking for:

Draft picks, RB's and youth. I'm not looking for mediocre players that won't be keepers. If I'm trading one of these guys it b/c I'm rebuilding, mediocre guys won't help me do this. If you don't have the players to get the job done, throw in picks, please do not waste my time with crappy mediocre players.

My Fall Spectacular Sale will begin in three weeks and we will be offering employee pricing!!! :lol:

That sound you hear is Tuna licking his chops!

Too bad Miller's too smart to deal with the devil.

Although the Bengals have him awfully happy right now.
He might not be thinking straight!

That sound you hear is Tuna licking his chops!

Too bad Miller's too smart to deal with the devil.

Although the Bengals have him awfully happy right now.
He might not be thinking straight!

I'm not too smart to deal with the devil, I'm too smart to get ripped off by the devil!! :thumbsdown:

Miller,

Aren't you the same cat that questioned me trading Priest (in Landry) in the offseason? :blink:

:blink: I didn't really question you trading him, I questioned what you got for him. Barlow, Ward, and a low 1st round rookie pick isn't exactly a great loot you must admit. Trading him was never the fault, the value is what I still question you on. But that another league and another story. You have a team that can win over there, I don't here, with or without Priest. Priest would have a gave you an even better shot at it this year IMO, but you still have a great shot so it may work out.

The team that does trade for Priest could be the one to take Shula, the biggest swing player out on the market IMO.

The team that does trade for Priest could be the one to take Shula, the biggest swing player out on the market IMO.

Sniffs bait, swims away............................ :banana:

Miller,

Aren't you the same cat that questioned me trading Priest (in Landry) in the offseason? :banana:

:cheers: I didn't really question you trading him, I questioned what you got for him. Barlow, Ward, and a low 1st round rookie pick isn't exactly a great loot you must admit. Trading him was never the fault, the value is what I still question you on. But that another league and another story. You have a team that can win over there, I don't here, with or without Priest. Priest would have a gave you an even better shot at it this year IMO, but you still have a great shot so it may work out.

Not taking sides :thumbsup: but that is pretty much all he is worth in a dynasty or keeper league.

He ain't no spring chicken and he is splitting time............ :thumbsup: