Sign in to follow this  
rtcr

WR Robert Ferguson - Torn LCL

What is the word on Robert Ferguson's injury? I heard he left the game in the 1st quarter & didn't return.

I haven't heard any official word, but it looked kind of like Roethlisberger's injury a couple weeks ago. So he could miss no time.

Of course, it also could be a torn ACL. Just have to wait a day or two.

I have always said this guy was fragile. He can now be cut from the roster. He basically just came down on his feet and his leg snapped at the knee like a twig.

Of course, it also could be a torn ACL.

:pointstosky: :headbanger:

Of course, it also could be a torn ACL.

:headbanger: :mad:

It's unlikely, but in the NFL these days, any knee injury could turn out to be a torn ACL.

Guest 00ITR499

Let's see...

Travis Henry

Lee Suggs

Deuce McAllister

Brian Griese

Randy Moss

Brandon Jones

Robert Ferguson

:thumbsup:

Shermans calling it an ankle sprain

http://www.packers.com/audio/2005/051023sherman.ram

I call bullsh!t. He may have an ankle sprain, but there is no focking way that's the main injury. His knee bent the wrong way, he immediately grabbed his knee when he was down, and he immediately waived for the trainers, not even bothering to try to walk off.

Unless it's a super high ankle sprain. :ph34r:

I call bullsh!t. He may have an ankle sprain, but there is no focking way that's the main injury. His knee bent the wrong way, he immediately grabbed his knee when he was down, and he immediately waived for the trainers, not even bothering to try to walk off.

Well, Sherman did so well calling the game today, that his greatness carried over to calling the injuries. To him, it probably looked like an ankle injury. Good call Coach. :o

Watched the game. He may have an ankle sprain but the knee injury might end his year. No Way the knee is fine.

Sherman must have talked to Shanny Billichek Gruden and the King of liers, Parcells before the press conference. :pointstosky:

If Ferguson misses time and Green is out again, who emerges in this offense?

I can't believe it would be T fisher.. Who is next at WR?

My Wr corps right now:

Holt :banana:

Bennett :banana:

Bruce :banana:

Engram :banana:

Ferguson :clap:

Williamson :mad:

I lost this week but I'm 6-1 thanks to Edge an LaMont.

I'm with you brother:

JWalker

DJackson

Michael Clayton

Patrick Crayton

Arnaz Battle

Don't know how much worse it can get.

I have always said this guy was fragile. He can now be cut from the roster. He basically just came down on his feet and his leg snapped at the knee like a twig.

Snapped?

Not so much...

:rolleyes:

If Ferguson misses time and Green is out again, who emerges in this offense? 

I can't believe it would be T fisher..  Who is next at WR?

Antonio Chatman, then Jamal Jones. However, David Martin and Donald Lee both got looks at WR in the Viking game. They will be playing in multiple WR sets. And it wouldn't shock me to see Craig Bragg moved up from the Practice squad.

I think Driver's value continues to climb.....

I disagree. With Ferguson out, the Vikes doubled Driver in the second half. The results weren't good for Donald. Unless someone else starts making plays, I think Driver's value goes down. Just my opinion.

Sherman also said wide receiver Robert Ferguson will miss up to a month with a torn lateral cruciate ligament in his left knee, which he injured in the first quarter Sunday.

ESPN

:wall:

I think Driver's value continues to climb.....

I disagree. With Ferguson out, the Vikes doubled Driver in the second half. The results weren't good for Donald. Unless someone else starts making plays, I think Driver's value goes down. Just my opinion.

could TE Bubba Franks value skyrocket because of a lack of options for Favre ?

Join the club.

Bennett, Drew

Ferguson, Robert

Engram, Bobby

Horn, Joe

Jones, Brandon

Clayton, Micheal

Akers, David

Bulger, Marc

I'm still in 1st place by some miracle, namely Shaun Alexander and Atl. Def. But now it's getting g damn ridiculous!!!! :mad: :thumbsup: :rolleyes: :cheers:

Bubba and Donald Lee will both continue to be targets at TE. Lee has been one nice surprise for the Pack.

Could we see the return of Walt Williams at RB?

Bubba and Donald Lee will both continue to be targets at TE. Lee has been one nice surprise for the Pack.

What about David Martin. He has been more valuable than Donald Lee. I would take Martin over Lee. Martin #2 TE, Lee #3 TE

What about David Martin. He has been more valuable than Donald Lee. I would take Martin over Lee. Martin #2 TE, Lee #3 TE

You're right. I completely forgot about Martin.

Looking at their performance over the last three games, they have pretty similar stats. Martin has four more catches, 27 more yds and a TD. Lee has two TDs. I favor Lee only because Martin has been such a tease throughout his career with the Pack.

Anyway, my point is that I don't know if Bubba's #s take off. Favre will continue to spread it around to whomever can stay out of the ER.

I'm going to go listen to some sad bastard records now to slough off the fact that I'm writing about the minutae of Packer backup tight ends.