Sign in to follow this  
daishadar

** Official what I need on Monday Night thread **

I need miracles in all 3 of my $$ leagues and for the Jets.

A perfect night for me would consist of the Jet Defense scoring 3 times, Mike Nugent hitting multiple 50 yard field goals, and pretty much nothing else happening.

:banana:

In the end, it's most likely going to be losses in all 3 leagues and for the Jets. :D

Crumpler and Patrick Kearney to combine for 8 points :mad:

I am a little worried I need the win to stay in it at 3-3, with only 3 teams having better records, I could still make the playoffs.

i need a breakout game from Brian Finneran... about 18 pts should do it...

i like my chances........

NOT... i'll be 1-6 :thumbsup:

I just need 3pts from Alge Crumpler, 2 catches for 20yds would win it for me! I like my chances, but anything can happen in the fantasy football world!

I need a TD OR 75 yards rushing OR 50 yards rushing and 25 yards receiving...etc. from Warrick Dunn to win and go to 4-3. Basically, I need 3 points and we get 1 point for every 25 yards rushing OR receiving (not combined). I'm playing a 5-1 team in my division, so this is huge.

After losing last Monday night by 1.5 points because of James' final TD, the fantasy gods owe me one! And I'm not asking for a lot!

If Dunn comes up short, I will be :(

I need the Falcons DEF to score less than 1 point.

If I had not put McCardell or B. Jones on the :banana: instead of Ferguson, I might have had some more room to play with. Looks like my undefeated streak is gone. :pointstosky:

Any shot I can count on Alge Crumpler to make up the 13-points I need for the win? In my league, 13 is the equivalent of:

5-for-60 + 1 short TD.

Perhaps 2 for 2 short TDs.

MAKE IT FOCKING HAPPEN!!! :cheers:

Of course, he's only been averaging 9.5/game, inflated somewhat by the 19.0 he had a couple weeks ago.

I need Atlanta to go nuts and score a lot and get a lot of yards + Jets D/ST to get no TO's or sacks, fumbles/TO's. I am up by 7 and he Jets D. :thumbsup:

I got a 9 pt. lead with c-mart tonight against vick,crumpler, and m. jenkins. Hope i see a steady dose of dunn. Is duckett playing? Saw he was quest. on espn.