Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

Jamal Lewis is a warrior.....

Rotoworld) There is once again talk in Baltimore of RB Jamal Lewis not playing at full capacity because he is unhappy with the Ravens for not offering him a new contract.

Impact: This time is it former Ravens defensive end Michael McCrary doing the talking. "Jamal is a warrior, one of the few warriors on the team," McCrary said. "He loves being physical and running over people. He's not even close to being finished. You've got to pay your warriors. They have to be able to go out on the field and be completely focused. There can't be any interference because they play at a different level than other players."

Warrior? Please.....prove it on the field, Jamal....... :wub: :D :rolleyes:

Hey Jamal....how about doing what Shaun Alexander and Edgerrin James are doing.....

Actually earning their next contract. What a concept!! :cry:

Sseems to be quite a bit of rumbling now that Jamal is not running hard due to wanting a new contract. Odd way to go about it unless like I speculated before that he wants out of baltimore. They really really suck bad. So he tippy toes on every play making sure he goes down quick and easy as to not injure himself and out of baltimore he goes to greener pastures.

Jamal Lewis was promised a new contract at the end of the 2003 season and it is now the 2005 season and no new contract. Lewis will be picked up somewhere and someone will spend the money on him...it will be Balt. loss for not giving him the money they promised two years ago. :ph34r:

its suppost to be the complete opposite. when guys are in their contract year, they usually play very hard, so they can get the big money the next year. every year on this board there is a "who is going into their contract year" thread, then everybody bumps those guys up a few notches on there draft board.

and besides, we all know that the only real "warrior" is kellen winslow.

Guest TheCheat
and besides, we all know that the only warrior is kellen winslow.

Yeah, I wonder how actual soldiers feel about the comparison to a pouting, underachieving felon. :thumbsup:

Sseems to be quite a bit of rumbling now that Jamal is not running hard due to wanting a new contract. Odd way to go about it unless like I speculated before that he wants out of baltimore. They really really suck bad. So he tippy toes on every play making sure he goes down quick and easy as to not injure himself and out of baltimore he goes to greener pastures.

I am predicting Greener Bay pastures.....change of scenery and one last Farve hurrah.

I suggest that the Ravens bech get themselves a nice sized siren! You know the hand cranked kind. Then, the OC could wait for the snap on running plays and start cranking that siren like MAD when Lewis gets the handoff. My theory is kind of like that bell they rang for Seabisqut in the movie!

I'd bet he'd run just fine then! :bandana:

Rotoworld) There is once again talk in Baltimore of RB Jamal Lewis not playing at full capacity because he is unhappy with the Ravens for not offering him a new contract.

Impact: This time is it former Ravens defensive end Michael McCrary doing the talking. "Jamal is a warrior, one of the few warriors on the team," McCrary said. "He loves being physical and running over people. He's not even close to being finished. You've got to pay your warriors. They have to be able to go out on the field and be completely focused. There can't be any interference because they play at a different level than other players."

Warrior? Please.....prove it on the field, Jamal....... :lol: :lol: :mad:

He also said that Jamal wasn't very happy about not being likely to stay in balt. and the ravens not pursuing his contract next year.. quoted jamal on saying if they don't want him... why should he give 100% and risk getting furtherd injured.. :angry:

Trust me if you are a Jamal owner in a dynasty league, you want him off that team in 2006.

Guest Johnny Holmes

Is Jamal playing for free this season??

Maybe we're all missing it. Maybe it's not what Jamal wants, maybe it's what Jamal can't. He's been run harder in the last 3 years than just about anybody. In 3 1/2 seasons he's well over 1000 carries and is the focal point of their offense. Anybody remember guys named Earl Campbell and Eddie George. Their bodies broke down right before our eyes...maybe Jamal is DUN.

Maybe we're all missing it. Maybe it's not what Jamal wants, maybe it's what Jamal can't. He's been run harder in the last 3 years than just about anybody. In 3 1/2 seasons he's well over 1000 carries and is the focal point of their offense. Anybody remember guys named Earl Campbell and Eddie George. Their bodies broke down right before our eyes...maybe Jamal is DUN.

That's what I'm starting to think. The contract, prison, his ankle etc are all cop outs and are excuses for the real reason. His body is flat worn out.