Sign in to follow this  
OB1

Welcome to our new members!

Welcome aboard guys, now lets get cracking on the rules.

This is your fair warning ->

This is the most cr@ptastic league evar. I've been here from the beginning and I still remember the first draft. Ditka 1.08 (or 9) Tony Gonzalez, TE. <Stunned silence> :D B)

It's always an adventure though. Look at the other league members around you...at least 4 of them won't be here next May. :D

Look at the other league members around you...at least 4 of them won't be here next May. :blink:

Sadly, the four of us are big enough losers that we'll likely stick around...we've been doing another dynasty league together for two plus years.

Look at the other league members around you...at least 4 of them won't be here next May.    :lol:

Sadly, the four of us are big enough losers that we'll likely stick around...we've been doing another dynasty league together for two plus years.

:blink: What he said. Wait a minute...

Will this be our 3rd or 4th year? :blink: All I know is that time sure flies when you're part of such a craptastic league.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, didn't this league give birth to such popular terms as "fuhner" and "fraft"?

Will this be our 3rd or 4th year? :blink: All I know is that time sure flies when you're part of such a craptastic league.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, didn't this league give birth to such popular terms as "fuhner" and "fraft"?

I beleive you are right. And the craptastic funer we had was none less than Tarneel//

I believe the "fuhner" came from LOST

Will this be our 3rd or 4th year?  :blink:  All I know is that time sure flies when you're part of such a craptastic league.

Either way, go roll the dice. And I get credit for funer!!!

Will this be our 3rd or 4th year?  :lol:  All I know is that time sure flies when you're part of such a craptastic league.

CABIN FUHNER!!!!! :blink:

I knew that and I wasn't even in that league at the time.

I was here for 'fraft' though.

As for the craptasticness of this league, that is about to change (I hope ;) ).

Last year I reluctantly accepted the co-fuhnership to save it from dying. I kept Tarhole's rules and such, and we had a very :| season.

This year I was set to jump ship until Buffy expressed interest in mixing up the rules. I've been itching to do a dynasty from the start since last year when work forced me to decline entrance to Requeim. I'm excited about this league now and I know the new guys are too from my mails and PMs with them. Hopefully the new blood and new setup will breath some life into this sleepy ass league. :ph34r:

Look at the other league members around you...at least 4 of them won't be here next May.    :thumbsup:

I didn't see Ditka or Swerski here, so I don't expect anyone ot quit soon.

:wall: Rookies :rolleyes:

:P