Sign in to follow this  
Franknbeans

Is Cmh Still Hungover From His Wedding?

no, but some of my groomsmen probably are. We left the hall about 3 am with 5.5/ 6 kegs downed. Some of the groomsmen and attendants went to an after party till about 7 am. They got back up as we had a gift opening at 11 sunday to help get the hall cleaned up, and the guys hit the keg right around 11:30. We took the remaining keg over to the FIL's to watch the Big 12 championship, they finished the 6th and final keg off, had about another 12-pack then closed a bar down around 1 :blink:

They're better men than I, as I watched the Jayhawks kick some ass sober :cry:

no, but some of my groomsmen probably are. We left the hall about 3 am with 5.5/ 6 kegs downed. Some of the groomsmen and attendants went to an after party till about 7 am. They got back up as we had a gift opening at 11 sunday to help get the hall cleaned up, and the guys hit the keg right around 11:30. We took the remaining keg over to the FIL's to watch the Big 12 championship, they finished the 6th and final keg off, had about another 12-pack then closed a bar down around 1 :thumbsup:

what's for dinner? pickled liver?

I'll be watching the first two rounds at Caesar's Palace, so allow me to get this smack-talking post about a potential 2nd round matchup between Pitt and Kansas out of the way.

Pitt's gonna kick their ass and stuff.

There.

I'll be watching the first two rounds at Caesar's Palace, so allow me to get this smack-talking post about a potential 2nd round matchup between Pitt and Kansas out of the way.

There.

I disagree.

######.

There.

:cry:

i got some grief about it at thedanzone, but went with it anyways. I get through with mine, and then it's time for the wifey's.

But the time she is done, she has made a vow to "be patient during football season and understanding when the Jayhawks are playing" :o :) :banana:

The entire church got a kick out of that. I'm in the process of getting the full vows down in writing so I can blow them up and frame them and hang them in the bedroom :lol:

Another kickass surprise was that she surprised me and tied tye-dye ribbons onto the end of all the boquets in memory of my brother

I found me a good one boys.

This one blew up like the Challenger. 

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

This one blew up like the Challenger. 

Kinda scratching my head as to why you bumped this, unless it is to show that we are old enough to have witnessed a wedding and a subsequent divorce here at the GC.  Plus, no mention of the margarita fountain which IMO was the signature white trash event of that wedding.  :dunno:

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Kinda scratching my head as to why you bumped this, unless it is to show that we are old enough to have witnessed a wedding and a subsequent divorce here at the GC.  Plus, no mention of the margarita fountain which IMO was the signature white trash event of that wedding.  :dunno:

I’m just taking a stroll down memory lane. Have been checking out some old stuff and may just hit the bump button on a few