Sign in to follow this  
Crestwood

hey mike ff today

yeah i lost name bet, so i gotta retire my name crestwood. read your new rules, said no aliases. worried that if i creat a new name, i'll get the boot. i tried sending you a personal message so other wouldnt have to read this crap, but the messenger didnt work. whats the deal, can i create a new name?

see, i'm not welching guys. i'm actually trying

If you aren't using the new handle to viciously flame people, I am guessing that you might be OK and fly under the radar. Good intentions should outweigh the letter of the law. I think. I probably added to your confusion.

:ninja:

A name bet is a little Xgay, and I mean that in the best, non-flaming way. Maybe the beeter will let you off the hook with the new law & all.

he wont notice, just do it

Liar. You damn well know He notices everything. :huh:

You want one of my aliaii?

hey, can my new name be Terry_Silver ? (the diabolical billionaire madman who tries to ruin danile larusso's life in karate kid 3)

i'll take that name if its available

Hey Mike, I say you let him have a new name, but make it something like "toejamsmellingmeatflaps." After all, losing a bet should have some consequences. Just a thought.

Hey Mike, I say you let him have a new name, but make it something like "toejamsmellingmeatflaps." After all, losing a bet should have some consequences. Just a thought.

ummmmmmm, well it DOES have a consequence. i'm losing my name and the 2,000+ posts that went along with it. starting new is a suck

ummmmmmm, well it DOES have a consequence. i'm losing my name and the 2,000+ posts that went along with it. starting new is a suck

Worring about your internet persona, and how many posts come along with it, sucks even more.

HTH