Sign in to follow this  
Saturday Night Beaver

For you drunk Texans....

yet another sign of the apocalypse. dont the cops have better things to do?

when i read stupid stuff like this, it really makes want to leave the country sometimes. the way we're headed, i cant get even get drunk in bars and soon wont be able to even smoke in any public place, even in my car with the window rolled down (some town in CA is banning/trying to ban all public smoking).

yeah, freedom, great :thumbsdown:

yet another sign of the apocalypse. dont the cops have better things to do?

wont be able to even smoke in any public place, even in my car with the window rolled down (some town in CA is banning/trying to ban all public smoking).

You should quit smoking. It's bad for you. HTH

You should quit smoking. It's bad for you. HTH

yeah, i know, but let me make that choice for myself and dont force it down my throat.

and living in NYC, where its illegal to smoke in bars, i am totally supportive of that law. i actually like it. but not being allowed to smoke anywhere in public (even outdoors) is just focking rediculous

yeah, i know, but let me make that choice for myself and dont force it down my throat.

and living in NYC, where its illegal to smoke in bars, i am totally supportive of that law. i actually like it. but not being allowed to smoke anywhere in public (even outdoors) is just focking rediculous

So, are you going to quit or what?

The stoopidest part of all of this is that some of the bars that they were targeting were in hotels. So, they ended up arresting people who were drunk in the bar of the hotel that they were staying in, which kinda sorta reduces the likelihood of them driving drunk, which was the underlying purpose of the raids...according to the po-po's.

The stoopidest part of all of this is that some of the bars that they were targeting were in hotels. So, they ended up arresting people who were drunk in the bar of the hotel that they were staying in, which kinda sorta reduces the likelihood of them driving drunk, which was the underlying purpose of the raids...according to the po-po's.

Thats Texas for you...

Didn't they sell beer at drivethroughs for awhile? Or do they still?

:pointstosky:

Thats Texas for you...

Didn't they sell beer at drivethroughs for awhile? Or do they still?

:banana:

Still do...its awesome.

fock the TABC. Next thing you know, they'll be arresting guys because we may potentially rape a hot girl.

or something like that.