Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

Frozen four

I don't really follow hockey. Has the tournament started? Is Wisconsin still in it? If so....

Go Badgers!!

I don't really follow hockey. Has the tournament started? Is Wisconsin still in it? If so....

Go Badgers!!

Go Miami!# :banana:

BTW- it was rediculously hard to find NCAA Hockey scores just now....

Guest tiki_gods
Whatcha watchin there, Wade?

Gophers!

back to work mr. lundergard.

The game last night was a disgrace to all the guys that wore The "M". The only postive out of that loss to Holy Cross is we wont have to see Chris Harrington play anymore.

I'll admit I follow NCAA hockey less than I used to; but wouldn't Holy Cross beating Minnesota be akin to a #16 team beating a #1 in March Madness? Without reading this thread or checking online; I'd bet that Denver, BC, Maine and Michigan are all in the mix.

yes it would be like a 16 beating a 1. Denver didnt make the Tourney and Michigan lost last night. BC won and Maine plays Harvard today.

Guest tiki_gods

Focking MSU beat my UNH.... :middlefinger:

Go Holy Cross

The game last night was a disgrace to all the guys that wore The "M". The only postive out of that loss to Holy Cross is we wont have to see Chris Harrington play anymore.

Their last 3 games have been a disgrace. The shooting fest with St Cloud, and then the 4 - 0 shellaking by Wisconsin last weekend were horrid. They looked just like they did at the beginning of the season - completely void of emotion and expecting to win on their talent alone. The great run that they had was fueled by ton of emotion, and for the last two weeks there was absolutely zero. I was hoping that the embarrasment of last weekend would have spurred them the way being swept by the Badgers earlier in the year did. It was after they lost 2 at home to Wisconsin that they turned the season around.

Last night. :puke:

I was at the Joe and watched them win the CCHA trophey. :lol:

:headbanger:

Focking MSU beat my UNH.... :middlefinger:

Go Holy Cross

Spartans are hot, and riding their goalie

yes it would be like a 16 beating a 1. Denver didnt make the Tourney and Michigan lost last night. :lol:

Fantasy college hockey anyone?

I call Ryan Potulny, Drew Stafford, Brett Sterling, Matt Carle, Reid Cashman and Brian Elliott as my starting 6.