Sign in to follow this  
parrot

Survivor

Anybody think Terry would have been better served to not win immunity and take the bullet at tribal council, then pull out the immunity idol and take out Shane? I can understand why he wants to hold on to it as long as possible, but as far as keeping the numbers close it might have been a better strategy to use it early.

Anybody think Terry would have been better served to not win immunity and take the bullet at tribal council, then pull out the immunity idol and take out Shane? I can understand why he wants to hold on to it as long as possible, but as far as keeping the numbers close it might have been a better strategy to use it early.

No way, fock the "team" he needs to hold onto that immunity idol as long as possible. He's the #1 target to be voted off right now. If he had of used it last night, whose to say he wouldn't get voted off next week?

No way, fock the "team" he needs to hold onto that immunity idol as long as possible. He's the #1 target to be voted off right now. If he had of used it last night, whose to say he wouldn't get voted off next week?

Does it really help him to hold it as long as possible while every ally he has is voted off? At this stage of the game it's a numbers game and it appears that the deck is only going to get more stacked against him with each tribal council. Using it last night would have kept the numbers close anyway. As it stood before they needed to swing two. Get rid of Shane, and you only need to swing one, a much more attractive proposal to any individual contemplating it, Bruce most likely.

What happens when the immunity idol comes into play? Does the person with the second highest total get voted off?

What happens when the immunity idol comes into play? Does the person with the second highest total get voted off?

I think so, but I'm not sure if that was ever explicitly stated by Probst or just an assumption on my part.

Admittedly that's part of why I like this strategy, just to watch that smug fock Shane take one in the teeth.

I think so, but I'm not sure if that was ever explicitly stated by Probst or just an assumption on my part.

Admittedly that's part of why I like this strategy, just to watch that smug fock Shane take one in the teeth.

If Terry gets voted off, he then uses the idol and chooses whoever he wants to vote off.

Thems the rules.

Which is why he is going to tell everyone he has it next week, because they won't vote him off, fearing who he might vote off. <_<

fixed

Cutting edge stuff, never seen posts like this before. You're obviously a cool dood. You're my hero this week. <_<

No, that person gets to vote off whoever they want, no questions asked.

No, that person gets to vote off whoever they want, no questions asked.

Wrong.

Yes fricker, the person with the second highest total is gone.

i agree with you .. but I don't even think anyone thought of it during the taping

i could be wrong

jmhfo

Wrong.

Yes fricker, the person with the second highest total is gone.

:lol:

What if everyone votes for you and you vote for one other person?

they be :lol: WNED, hence you can very much choose who gets voted off. :banana: