Sign in to follow this  
DauntesInferno

"We can't have people who are not medical doctors lopping off limbs and other body parts."

3 men admitted performing at least eight surgeries on six consenting clients over the past year, including castrations and testicle replacements.

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Three men accused of running a sadomasochistic "dungeon" in rural Haywood County were in custody Friday, charged with performing illegal castrations.

".......testicle replacements???" What do they "replace" them with??? :blink:

According to Alexander's office, detectives who searched the home Wednesday found medical supplies that included scalpels, sutures, bandages, local anesthetic and artificial replacement testicles known as "neuticles."

Ahh, "neuticles."

Local Anesthetic?? Men willingly had their balls cut off with only LOCAL ANESTHETIC???

:unsure:

Investigators said other surgeries performed at the home included urethra rerouting and pemis removal.

:wacko:

Why not?

If the republicans make abortions illegal, non-doctors will be performing them everyday.

Why not?

If the republicans make abortions illegal, non-doctors will be performing them everyday.

Oh don't go making this an abortion arguement thread!! :unsure:

urethra rerouting

:P where would they reroute it to? :D

Wow. I had to look again to see if this was a story from here in the US. :P

"Hey guys, what do you do for hobbies?"

"Oh, we perform castrations and testicle replacements in our dungeon."

"Really!! WOW! I just happen to be tired of the testicles I was born with. Do you think you could fit me in?"

"Sure, stop by Thursday and we can discuss what size replacements best fits your needs. We have a variety of colors and sizes."

"Colors? Won't they be inside my sack? How would anyone know?"

"Well of course they will be inside your yam bag. The different colors just makes you feel naughty."

"Oh, marvelous! Can I have three testicles put in?"

"Absolutely! We're running a special where you get 3 for the price of two. I can also hook you up with a pair of Oakley sunglasses for half price. One of my happy customers has an "in"."

"Sweet! What are the testicles made of?"

"We have a variety. You can get them made of steel, plastic, styrofoam, or just about anything else that trips your cord."

"How about making my "Johnson" bigger and thicker?"

"Oh no, we just cut them off. We don't replace the joystick. Should we schedule you for that too?"

"Aw hell, why not fock up my whole gonadal system. It should be fun."

"Oh, marvelous! Can I have three testicles put in?"

"Absolutely! We're running a special where you get 3 for the price of two. I can also hook you up with a pair of Oakley sunglasses for half price."

This part was funny. :lol:

Maybe a similar doctor will remove your testicles while performing your total knee replacement.

I'd have to find a doctor to attach some first. :thumbsup:

Did I pee on your cornflakes recently?

I'd have to find a doctor to attach some first. :rolleyes:

Did I pee on your cornflakes recently?

Me? It was your panties that got all bunched up in your hoo-hah when I retooled your love-it-or-leave-it diatribe the other day.

I'm just trying to find ways to toss some more gasoline on the fire.

"Absolutely! We're running a special where you get 3 for the price of two. I can also hook you up with a pair of Oakley sunglasses for half price. One of my happy customers has an "in"."

:doublethumbsup:

You are dead to me.

Me? It was your panties that got all bunched up in your hoo-hah when I retooled your love-it-or-leave-it diatribe the other day.

I'm just trying to find ways to toss some more gasoline on the fire.

My panties don't bunch - and I certainly don't have em there. You have been a total meanie butt to me for weeks. :ninja: What did I snap on you about?

:ninja:

You are dead to me.

ReeeeLax Francis. :wub: