Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

I finally got to play tooth fairy!

My son just turned 8 and had lost 2 teeth already. It just so happened that he lost those while at Grandpas house, while he was eating. So not only did I not get to play tooth fairy then because he wasn't home, I didn't get to keep the teeth either because he swallowed them.

So over the weekend he lost another one which he didn't swallow. We put it under his pillow last night and when he was sleeping I snuck in there and replaced his tooth with $4.

I was just kind of excited because I hadn't gotten to do this yet. At first I didnt' think I was going to be able to find the tooth under the pillow without him waking up, but alas, all turned out well and he was happy to find the money there this morning!! :unsure: :lol:

"Mommy, I had a dream I was attacked by a forehead with wings."

"Mommy, I had a dream I was attacked by a forehead with wings."

That's not a forehead, it looks more like a fivehead. :unsure:

When I was five, I lost a tooth, which made me very excited. The tooth fairy was going to pay me a visit during the night. Sure enough, around 2:30AM, and glowing appeared at my window, and in glided a woman with wings aflutter, descending towards my bed. I startled her a bit when I sat up in bed, since she did not want to be discovered. I assured her not to worry, I won't tell anyone. "By the way, do you have change for a dollar?". Relieved, she plopped her sack of money onto the ground, and started to dig around for quarters. She was so engrossed, that she did not notice the cleaver I pulled out from under my blanket. The metal glistened as it swung through the air and through her neck.

The tooth fairy no longer exists. But I never ran short of quarters for arcade games for the next 8 years.

When I was five, I lost a tooth, which made me very excited. The tooth fairy was going to pay me a visit during the night. Sure enough, around 2:30AM, and glowing appeared at my window, and in glided a woman with wings aflutter, descending towards my bed. I startled her a bit when I sat up in bed, since she did not want to be discovered. I assured her not to worry, I won't tell anyone. "By the way, do you have change for a dollar?". Relieved, she plopped her sack of money onto the ground, and started to dig around for quarters. She was so engrossed, that she did not notice the cleaver I pulled out from under my blanket. The metal glistened as it swung through the air and through her neck.

The tooth fairy no longer exists. But I never ran short of quarters for arcade games for the next 8 years.

:lol:

GB Phillybear! :lol:

It's a step up from drunken slut

See that, that was just wrong. Very very wrong.

Drunken - yes, i was quite frequently - sober for almost a year and a half now than you very much.

Slut - Never have been and never will be.

asstard! :first:

It just so happened that he lost those while at Grandpas house, while he was eating. So not only did I not get to play tooth fairy then because he wasn't home, I didn't get to keep the teeth either because he swallowed them.

They're easy enough to get. Just have to clean them off before you put them under the pillow.

Drunken - yes, i was quite frequently - sober for almost a year and a half now than you very much.

asstard! :thumbsdown:

I know, it was obligatory board schtick. I, for one, am very proud of your sobriety. :first:

asstard! :mad:

Then where did you get those singles you gave to your kid for his toof?

They're easy enough to get. Just have to clean them off before you put them under the pillow.

Yeah, thought about that and decided I didn't want to go there. :thumbsup:

I know, it was obligatory board schtick. I, for one, am very proud of your sobriety. :mad:

You sure didn't hold back on that obligatory bored schtick did yah...... :lol:

But on the lighter side, thanks, I'm pretty proud of myself as well... :wub: :wub:

Then where did you get those singles you gave to your kid for his toof?

The bank.. :huh:

Yeah, thought about that and decided I didn't want to go there. :mad:

You sure didn't hold back on that obligatory bored schtick did yah...... :thumbsup:

But on the lighter side, thanks, I'm pretty proud of myself as well... :huh: :wub:

Stripping. :lol:

I thought so.