Sign in to follow this  
George Carlin

mark cuban is the man!

Money buys love I guess. Sucks for those who don't fly. :lol:

:lol: FAN APPRECIATION NIGHT. He gave away 22,000 american airlines tickets to everbody in the building.. :(

That's a little better then AI and C Webb not showing up on Fan Appreciation night! :lol: Not to mention Dallas actually has a good team while the 76ers SUCK! :thumbsdown:

Is he still interested in buying the Pirates? It would be interesting to see him spending some money on that team...

Is he still interested in buying the Pirates? It would be interesting to see him spending some money on that team...

He should buy the pirates, the royals, the twins, any team that spends less than 50 mill on payroll.

He single handedly could get people back to the parks.

AN OWNER FOR THE FANS! :lol:

Agreed. You can say want you want about how freakin crazy he is. But the man truly cares about his team and his fans. He's the best thing that ever happened to the Mavericks.

On a sidenote, that would be interesting if he bought a lowly Baseball franchise like the Pirates. I would be willing to bet he could help make them much better.

Free plane tickets... :wacko:

The Orlando Magic owner told us that he's going to move the team if we don't buy him a new stadium. Now that's fan appreciation.

:lol:

Agreed. You can say want you want about how freakin crazy he is. But the man truly cares about his team and his fans. He's the best thing that ever happened to the Mavericks.

On a sidenote, that would be interesting if he bought a lowly Baseball franchise like the Pirates. I would be willing to bet he could help make them much better.

We have great ownership in Boston, Sans Jeremy Jacobs :thumbsup:

I can't imagine what it would be like, to live in a place where the owners sucked. I guess I did know it was like back in the late 80's

I'd like to see the fine print on those airline vouchers to see the myriad of restrictions. I can guess they're pretty freakin' restrictive such as you can only fly to cities that Cuban has business in AND you have to carry some of his air mail. Or maybe it's only between Dallas and Lubbock, but you have to pay for the return portion of the ticket.

:doh:

I'd like to see the fine print on those airline vouchers to see the myriad of restrictions. I can guess they're pretty freakin' restrictive such as you can only fly to cities that Cuban has business in AND you have to carry some of his air mail. Or maybe it's only between Dallas and Lubbock, but you have to pay for the return portion of the ticket.

This, my friends, is the typical liberal response.

When given something the first reaction is "I don't have to put forth any effort to use this do I? I mean, if I don't get the red carpet treatment on this gift you are an a$$hole."

I was there and got two vouchers. Cuban didn't put out any money, American Airlines gave the tickets to promote their new service from Love Field. You have 10 days to book your trip and must take it by November 30th. You fly round trip from anywhere AA flies to from Love Field, I think that is limited to Austin, San Antonio, KC, and St. Louis. I think I'll be taking the short flight to Austin to hit 6th street.

I was there and got two vouchers. Cuban didn't put out any money, American Airlines gave the tickets to promote their new service from Love Field.

Well, so much for Mark Cuban being da man at fan appreciation night! :wacko: