Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

LOST

:doh:

"Reckoning"

Faith guides the lives and destinies of the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815.

Cast: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Naveen Andrews, Emilie De Ravin, Matthew Fox, Jorge Garcia, Josh Holloway, Malcolm David Kelley, Daniel Dae Kim, Yoon-jin Kim, Evangeline Lilly, Dominic Monaghan, Terry O'Quinn, Michelle Rodriguez, Cynthia Watros.

Producer(s): J.J. Abrams, Damon Lindelof, Bryan Burk.

Original Airdate: April 26, 2006.

Probably until sweeps in May

Well, new episode next week. But I meant these semi-new episodes that recap the past season or season and a half. This is the second or third. :banana:

I'm on the west coast, into the first half hour of it now. Is this REALLY another focking recap episode passed off as a new one?

Holy fock. What's their problem? Trying to save money on actor's salaries? :wall: :wall:

I'm on the west coast, into the first half hour of it now. Is this REALLY another focking recap episode passed off as a new one?

Holy fock. What's their problem? Trying to save money on actor's salaries? :banana: :D

Actually, they made 25 episodes last year, and at least 22 this year. The average is 22. ABC is just trying to get ratings that are a little better than if they'd aired a rerun.

Holy fock. What's their problem? Trying to save money on actor's salaries? :wall: :mad:

They never said it was a new episode... They said it was a recap episode that talks about faith and such...

Yeah, I wasn't sure that's why I posted it. Saw the "Original Airdate: April 26, 2006." but I didn't see "recap" anywhere in like 3 TV listings...the descriptions were kinda weak so it seemed something was fishy. I still watched the 2nd 30 minutes, show still is pretty kickass most of the time.

As they showed previews for next week's episode; it was announced that there's 4 all new episodes on deck. I haven't watched a prime time television series other than Lost in years; but it does seem they have more repeat episodes, recap shows and get bumped for other shows alot more often than I remember my older favorite shows did.

As they showed previews for next week's episode; it was announced that there's 4 all new episodes on deck.

:thumbsup: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:thumbsup: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Don't get excited. It's 3 recap episodes and 1 with original material. :ninja:

Don't get excited. It's 3 recap episodes and 1 with original material. :thumbsup:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :ninja:

As they showed previews for next week's episode; it was announced that there's 4 all new episodes on deck. I haven't watched a prime time television series other than Lost in years; but it does seem they have more repeat episodes, recap shows and get bumped for other shows alot more often than I remember my older favorite shows did.

You have a 40-44 week TV season with only 22-24 shows, you are going to have repeats...

Holy fock. What's their problem? Trying to save money on actor's salaries? :angry: ;)

Passed off as a new one?

Who thought it would be new...its been all over...including me posting it here after the last new episode...that they would be new come 5/3 for 4 straight episodes...including a 2 hour season finale.

They had 2 weeks of non-new shows...pretty standard before the end of a season.

To me it seems pretty standard on shows running several new episodes...then following them up with recaps or reruns (or some other show in its spot running a special).

I think too many people get too impatient because of the nature and suspense of the show.