Sign in to follow this  
GuidingLight

Sad Today

Why are you sad?

Why are you sad?

Things hit, time to time....Miss people.... :thumbsdown: ty to the goofs here that make me laugh....and the ones who make me smile...

Things hit, time to time....Miss people.... :( ty to the goofs here that make me laugh....and the ones who make me smile...

:thumbsdown: :( :thumbsup:

Things hit, time to time....Miss people.... :thumbsdown: ty to the goofs here that make me laugh....and the ones who make me smile...

Care to elaborate? This makes no sense, but sounds kinda skeery.

Care to elaborate? This makes no sense, but sounds kinda skeery.

Agreed and I was trying to cheer you up in my post above, hope everything is OK :thumbsdown:

GL, seriously, what's up? Sounds like you've got some problems.

Agreed and I was trying to cheer you up in my post above, hope everything is OK :pointstosky:

Yea...thanks guys....just a tough day. Tomorrow will be another.

Serioulsy, thanks.

GL, seriously, what's up? Sounds like you've got some problems.

I miss my mom and dad......died recently. Didnt go see them over the Holidays. Sad. And ...drinking because of it all.

Oh boy, sorry.

<_<

Still trying to enjoy Playoff NBA....thanks for the release.

I miss my mom and dad......died recently. Didnt go see them over the Holidays. Sad. And ...drinking because of it all.

Oh boy, sorry.

:pointstosky:

Wow, that sucks. I don't know what to say. Don't think drinking is the answer though. Are you talking to counselors? Because I'd be in a bad place if that happened to me.

Wow, that sucks. I don't know what to say. Don't think drinking is the answer though. Are you talking to counselors? Because I'd be in a bad place if that happened to me.
NO. Tough to get me to talk to anyone. Talked to somoene last night, a nice girl. Well she talked to me, which helped more.

Thank you for your concern though. Refreshing. :pointstosky:

NO. Tough to get me to talk to anyone. Talked to somoene last night, a nice girl. Well she talked to me, which helped more.

Thank you for your concern though. Refreshing. :pointstosky:

Glad to hear you talked to a nice girl. Not sure she is the same as talking to someone who can really help you work through it though. That sounds like some bad shiot.

I'm like most guys, wouldn't want to admit a problem, I hear you. But seriously, I think you should talk to someone to help you deal with that.

Good luck.

Glad to hear you talked to a nice girl. Not sure she is the same as talking to someone who can really help you work through it though. That sounds like some bad shiot.

I'm like most guys, wouldn't want to admit a problem, I hear you. But seriously, I think you should talk to someone to help you deal with that.

Good luck.

Thanks again. Sometimes a few posts on the internet help. Yours did. :pointstosky: Btw, ty. <_<

Hey man, sorry to hear that you're having a tough go of it right now. You have to realize that it is "right now". Don't shy away from what you're feeling, its normal to do it. If you hadn't had to work thru them at some point, it would be worrying. So the good news is that you're okay in that sense, you're 'working' right. I lost both my parents as well, one when i was 21, and one a few years ago. Its okay to have a few, even a few too many, just don't make a habit of it, that's where the trouble is waiting. You'll grow, you just have to give yourself a chance. :pointstosky:

Word to everything above. I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now, I hope things look up soon.

I've been through grief as well. I know how you feel. I am so sorry.

Go eat chocalate and drink beer. It doesn't really work, but what the hell, do it anyway. (j/k)

Do you need to have this "missed" person whacked?

I know some people. :unsure: