Sign in to follow this  
bigmarc27

Let's talk about the Dayne Train!

I just drafted him as a FA in my dynasty rookie draft, pick #18 overall (right after Drew, Norwood, and Marcedes Lewis).

Thoughts!?

Nice move, considering he'll be the starter this season. :thumbsdown:

He'll come into camp weighing 3 hundy and the Rat will have a fit and call Maurice Clarett and beg him back....The fact that Denver is relying on Ron Dayne is a scary thought, Mike Anderson will be sorely missed.

I think at pick 18, Dayne will be pretty much a steal this year. I know Anderson went 9th in a dynasty I was in last year, and that guy ended up loving the pick. I see Dayne being right around 1000 with double digit TDs, which would be far more than any of those other 3 players immediatedly chosen ahead of him. Nice job. Im looking at doing the same in my league if it works out.

He'll come into camp weighing 3 hundy and the Rat will have a fit and call Maurice Clarett and beg him back....The fact that Denver is relying on Ron Dayne is a scary thought, Mike Anderson will be sorely missed.

He actually ran pretty well last year. I'm not sure on him lasting the entire year, though. Remember last year when plenty of people were taking Tatum Bell way high and all the smarter folks were taking Mike Anderson late?

I think the roles of Bell and Anderson (Dayne) could be switched this year, with Bell providing better value.

:headbanger:

I am not at all conviced that the starting RB is on the Denver roster right now. :)

Huh?

Huh?

What he's saying is that Denver will sign another RB who will be the starter.

What he's saying is that Denver will sign another RB who will be the starter.

Tinker Bell gets no love? :lol:

Gotta love Shanny!!!!.........................he hates Fantasy Football!!! :wacko:

Broncos | Team wanted Cobbs in the 2004 NFL Draft

Tue, 9 May 2006 09:42:31 -0700

Andrew Mason, of DenverBroncos.com, reports Denver Broncos general manager Ted Sundquist said the team originally wanted to select Broncos' RB Cedric Cobbs in the third round of the 2004 NFL Draft, but the New England Patriots selected him before the Broncos could. Cobbs' NFL career has come full circle, as the Patriots released him and the Broncos signed him. He's now expecting to compete in training camp for the team's starting running back spot.