Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

My movie might get made!

I think I may have posted the majority of the script awhile back. The working title is "Krugerrand Mules" and it's about 2 college friends in 1989, that are both kinda broke and decide to drive down to Mexico for spring break. Their car get's stolen, and later returned, but they don't know ... it's actually packed full of gold Krugerrand and they are being set up.

Anyway, I got on this email list of a buncha people from my old frat, mostly because of the Lakers/Clippers vs. Suns and this old friend sends me an email asking what's up. Anyway, he tells me that he and a buddy are trying to make some indy film ... so I sent him my treatment ... and he LOVES IT! He's got connections in the film industry, and connections to money, and wants to help me finish the screenplay.

So ... of course I'm all for it. Might be able to actually get it shot by next spring for a late summer release! To bad we didn't shoot it last summer, because there is also a whole "illegal immigration" part to it, that would be topical right now. I guess if it turns out he's really serious about making it happen and being like the executive producer or whatever ... we could shoot it this summer late ... but we'd hafta start casting NOW.

What about a movie about you saving a bunch of people during 9-11?

You focking suck and I hate you.

For the millionth time ... that's a RUMOR! I never claimed to have saved anyone! Never freakin' happened!

But if you wanna bag on me, for the friggin' horror I experienced that day ... fine. Feel like a big man now? Feel like part of the club? Good!

Bich.

For the millionth time ... that's a RUMOR! I never claimed to have saved anyone! Never freakin' happened!

But if you wanna bag on me, for the friggin' horror I experienced that day ... fine. Feel like a big man now? Feel like part of the club? Good!

Bich.

You said you pulled people out of a burning building. You're a hero, don't sell yourself short.

You said you pulled people out of a burning building. You're a hero, don't sell yourself short.

I NEVER said, or insinuated, any such thing. EVER. Period.

I know it's all a big joke on this bored ... but honestly, I think some things are kinda off limits. Not funny, IMO. Never been funny. You'd never make that joke to my face, because I'd kick your ass, and when the cops got there, I'd say, "Well, 3 of my friends died on 9/11 and he was razzing me about it ... and I just kinda lost it." and they'd prolly kick your ass a little more, just for good measure.

So, seriously .... I'd really appreciate it if everyone would just drop it.

Hope it works out, that would be sweet, GL.

Fleeeeeeadooooom!

I think I may have posted the majority of the script awhile back. The working title is "Krugerrand Mules" and it's about 2 college friends in 1989, that are both kinda broke and decide to drive down to Mexico for spring break. Their car get's stolen, and later returned, but they don't know ... it's actually packed full of gold Krugerrand and they are being set up.

Anyway, I got on this email list of a buncha people from my old frat, mostly because of the Lakers/Clippers vs. Suns and this old friend sends me an email asking what's up. Anyway, he tells me that he and a buddy are trying to make some indy film ... so I sent him my treatment ... and he LOVES IT! He's got connections in the film industry, and connections to money, and wants to help me finish the screenplay.

So ... of course I'm all for it. Might be able to actually get it shot by next spring for a late summer release! To bad we didn't shoot it last summer, because there is also a whole "illegal immigration" part to it, that would be topical right now. I guess if it turns out he's really serious about making it happen and being like the executive producer or whatever ... we could shoot it this summer late ... but we'd hafta start casting NOW.

God man, are you still in Arizona?

You got owned by some transvestites. We're shaking at the thought of you kicking our asses. :banana:

You know, I coulda just said, "2 black guys" ... and really, that's what they were. They also friggin' pepper sprayed me. And I still had my wallet after it was all said and done. I'd like to see how you do in the same situation.

:lol:

God man, are you still in Arizona?

Yeah. And the whole movie takes place here and in Mexico. Could be made for under a million, easy. I wouldn't even hafta quit my job (just take a quarter off).

He's got connections in the film industry, and connections to Bmoney, and wants to help me finish the screenplay.

bmoney isnt going to help you cast a bunch of underage girls..youre on your own...

bmoney isnt going to help you cast a bunch of underage girls..youre on your own...

Actually ... there might be a wet T-shirt contest scene. Of course, all the girls would hafta be over 18 and sign a release form.

:banana:

I NEVER said, or insinuated, any such thing. EVER. Period.

I know it's all a big joke on this bored ... but honestly, I think some things are kinda off limits. Not funny, IMO. Never been funny. You'd never make that joke to my face, because I'd kick your ass, and when the cops got there, I'd say, "Well, 3 of my friends died on 9/11 and he was razzing me about it ... and I just kinda lost it." and they'd prolly kick your ass a little more, just for good measure.

So, seriously .... I'd really appreciate it if everyone would just drop it.

:banana: Sorry about that hero. I didn't mean to bring up such horrible fake memories

:lol: Sorry about that hero. I didn't mean to bring up such horrible fake memories

See: http://www.infotoday.com/it/oct01/news4.htm

That's the company I worked for at the time. I worked with those guys. If you want proof I worked there .... my real name is widely known here ... go to your library and look at the mastheads of issues of Broadcasting and Cable magazine from 2000.

I really don't give a fock if you believe me or not, but if it's even possible that my story is true ... well ... it's pretty classless of anyone to bust my balls over that. Doncha think?

And the third guy was in the WTC. My friends ex-fiance.

And if I made all that up ..... well there's no doubt I should be a writer.

:banana:

Actually ... there might be a wet T-shirt contest scene. Of course, all the girls would hafta be over 18 and sign a release form.

:)

who am i kidding? ill watch... :D

If it really gets made .... you better all go see it. Or at least rent the DVD.

I might even ... throw in some kinda reference ... like maybe the cars license plate, if you look really close, says GFIAFP ... no promises on that, but there will be something.