Sign in to follow this  
Ilov80s

Has Anyone Cheated a Drug Test?

Cheaters never win

Actually, it seems like cheaters win more often then those who play by the rules.

Cheaters never win

Unless your name is barry bonds.

Sure did. Snuck a list of all the generic names for the most commonly used drugs into the class. I mean, come on, why would I need to know that Diclofenac sodium is the generic name for Voltaren!?!

Any liquid will work. That crap about $ 22 for 40 oz drink is a rip off.

Just drink 40 oz of water. Wait at least an hour but no more than 4 hours. Let the first little bit of pee escape and the rest in the cup. Voila.

:banana:

If they do the PH test though they will make you retake the test untill the PH is in range (happened to me). I drank the bottle down, drank about 24 oz of water, peed 2 or 3 times before going in. They checked temp and PH and I still passed this way. And I was smoking 48 hours earlier.

Maybe water and then something like oj to get the PH up might work. Almost anything would be better than chugging 24oz of thick cough medicine like crap.

If they do the PH test though they will make you retake the test untill the PH is in range (happened to me). I drank the bottle down, drank about 24 oz of water, peed 2 or 3 times before going in. They checked temp and PH and I still passed this way. And I was smoking 48 hours earlier.

Maybe water and then something like oj to get the PH up might work. Almost anything would be better than chugging 24oz of thick cough medicine like crap.

Exactly. The supplements simply alter the pH. It's the water that masks the presence of illegal drugs (or so I'm told).

Fock drug tests.

Just thought I would share, again.

Three cups of Drano should do the trick.

You have a heck of a future ahead of you, why dont you simply get your priorities straight?

before opening the topic i put the over under on 10 replies before a whizzinator reference, got all the way to twenty, im actually a litle disappointed it took so long :rolleyes:

I thought I'd throw in a couple of actually helpful comments to the coversation. I have much experience with this, as both an avoider and as one how issues literally hundreds of drug tests.

The first question is what kind of drug test is it.

If it’s a hair folicle test, you are screwed. We had a couple of rocket scientists that knew we did a hair test for a certain occupation and shaved their head, thinking that we would be able to test. But there is plenty of other hair on your body and all of it works. Don't do that.

Most companies, including my current one, use a panel screen. They now vary between 10, 12 and 15 panels. Most non-medical employers only test the 10 (the other five being hospital based drugs.) and are looking for a tolerance range. So that whole, "I eat a lot of poppy seeds" is 9.9 times out of 10 a load of crap. They are also testing three components that identify the liquid as urine. If they aren't within the tolerance, the test will come back as "dilute", which is basically the equivelent of a positive.

Now onto the avoidance part.

Do not use golden seal- 1. It doesn't work anyway. The drugs show. 2. It purges your system of 2 of the required components of urine. So now you've just pissed a cup of weed water, that's bad.

All the other little remedies about right before the test, drinking tons of water, fruit pectin, etc. Will test you as dilute. Don't bother.

Also, drug testing folks are not idiots. They know that 1 out of 5 folks are users and are trying to get around it. They know about all the masking agents and the vials, etc. I would highly discourage doing this as your only protection for one big reason. A guy that did my drywall was on probation and was pulling this crap. He filled the cup with his 12 cc's of urine and handed it in. She threw it into the sink and asked him to pee again. He had to do six months in county jail for that lack of insite.

So here are your options.

1. If you honestly are a once a week pot smoker, and ALSO once smoke once in that week. (one bowl, a couple of hits), if you have 12 or more days. You can accelerate the natural clean process in a couple of ways. First, start drinking water, about 24oz's, followed by a Mountain Dew, Green Tea or coffee. Rinse, repeat, every day. The alternation of water and duretic, will pick up the pace. You also need to start exercising, cardio, as much as you can. Then you need to STOP exercising 2 days prior, you don't want to burn off a fat cell loaded with weed from that one "biggest bong hit in the world party" from your freshman year in college. Continue with the water/duretic policy, then slow it down the day of. You don't want to test dilute. Then you need to make sure you pee at least twice after you wake up, befroe you go.

2. You can attempt to mask. The only one I've used is the Green Clean (I'm sure it goes by 15 different names). It worked, its tasted like crap, and it makes your urine look green. You'll pass the test, but I'm not so sure about the visual. Mine was an old lady that just smiled and did the temp check.

3. The best option is….The Whizinator. I own one, have for 5 or 6 years. The stupid dumazz Onterio screwed it up for everyone. They are outragously expensive, but if you still want to smoke and you've entered the career part of your life, you need to start investing in ways to protect yourself from the idiocy of the war on drugs. It works every time, no stress, no problem. And it has enough that you can do it twice if necessary.

Just my two cents…..

And yes, this is an alias.