Sign in to follow this  
Ilov80s

Has Anyone Cheated a Drug Test?

Has anyone here ever used any products to pass a drug test? I know a couple of my friends said Ready Clean worked like a charm to cover their habitual marijuana use. Any thoughts and opinons here?

I've never taken a drug test

vocalists jobs don't get drug tested

thank god

I once cheated on a drug test, when I took out an MRI and banged her. Oh, the scandal. :banana:

I used one of those drinks that makes you piss clean for about 4 hours or so. They come in 24oz bottles and it's like chugging cough syrip. Nearly gacked 4 or 5 times but it did the job.

I took on once for a job...passed. I got that Golden Seal crap from GNC. If you decide to take it, make sure to get the Golden Seal Root.

The pills are huge and smell awful. You have to take many pills numerous times/day.

Also...be prepared to spend alot on time on the crapper...and your poop will have the consistency of chopped liver...no clean breaks I'm afraid.

It's not the geta-est...especially since you have to deal w/being a habitual smoker who now can't smoke for two weeks on top of it all.

I work in IT, so drug tests are always required for new jobs.

I am a career 8 for 8 in drug tests .

Never cheated, I just do drugs that don't stay in the system for more than 48 hours. :thumbsup:

I have an idea. Stop smoking weed.

HTH.

How dare you say that. Weed isn't even addiciting. Just ask a habitual pot smoker that can't stop. :thumbsup:

Just ask a habitual pot smoker that can't stop. :thumbsup:

They can stop whenever they want. They just don't want to.

:huh:

:banana:

I have an idea. Stop smoking weed.

HTH.

Too late. He would need at least 30 days to get it out of his system. More if he's a crapper busting fatty.

I am lean and muscular, so it won't stay in my system for too long. Also, I only smoke once or twice a week. But a good new job oppurtunity passed up and if the interview goes well, I will have to get a test next week. I am will probably get some Ready Clean, drink a ton of water and cross my fingers.

Yes but I didn't take any drugs - I got someone to pee for me. :thumbsup:

I used one of those drinks that makes you piss clean for about 4 hours or so. They come in 24oz bottles and it's like chugging cough syrip. Nearly gacked 4 or 5 times but it did the job.

:thumbsup:

I've always been amused at people when they try to "beat the test", I have a good friend who smokes somewhat regularly, he asked me if I knew anything to mask it, since I never smoked, I don't have a frickin clue. Well, he tried that ready clean, then they did a hair test instead.. He didn't get the job, but I have to chuckle that the easiest part of the finding a job process is the one that most d!ck up.

WHIZZINATOR

My brother once passed on by drinking 2 gallons of water before the pee test. He had to put a drop of yellow food coloring into the pee (which was essentially water) because most testing companies are onto that trick now and won't accept the sample if it's too "clear."

I used to have an idiot friend who had to take drug tests because he was on probation.

His solution.... he had a clean friend pee in a cup for him. Then he put urine into a vissene bottle. He would then TAPE the vissene bottle to his p*nis and do his thing. He had to do it that way because a witness would go in the restroom with him. Apparently being in his taped to groin for hours kept the urine at a warm enough temp. It worked, but jeesh what an idiot.

That was about 10 years ago. Last I heard, he was addicted to heroin.

You're just cheating yourself in the end. HTH

Thanks for the advice oh-so caring friend. I will replace my Saturday evening joint with a couple beers and the whole world will be satisfied with the amazing new person I will become.

Thanks for the advice oh-so caring friend. I will replace my Saturday evening joint with a couple beers and the whole world will be satisfied with the amazing new person I will become.

At least you won't be a criminal

That's a start. You'll still need to generally un-fock yourself before the world will be satisfied.

That's a start. You'll still need to generally un-fock yourself before the world will be satisfied.

How does one go about un-focking themself?

I think kilroy is the expert on this topic.?

Its true I am a cheater.I put my brothers clean urine in a tick tack container and put it in a bottle of steaming hot water. I took it out when I got to the testing place and put it in the side of my boot. The lady gave me a once over and patted me down to see if I had anything on me. I walked in poured the p!ss into the container and walked out all in about 3 min. I passed and she never even gave me a second look.

Any liquid will work. That crap about $ 22 for 40 oz drink is a rip off.

Just drink 40 oz of water. Wait at least an hour but no more than 4 hours. Let the first little bit of pee escape and the rest in the cup. Voila.

:cheers:

Clean urine is the most foolproof, provided you can maintain the temperature of the specimen.

There was a company out in OK that sold clean freeze dried urine over the internet a few years back. It came in a foil sealed packet with a vial that had a built in thermometer and heat stick. After adding water and bringing up the specimen to temp, it was ready to go. I know several folks who have used it successfully. I'll try to find a link and see if it's still available.

I've never had to take one myself, though I did provide clean urine (when I stupidly stopped using to appease a girlfriend) to a buddy back in HS whose parents tested him regularly.

This isn't the same company, but they offer a virtually identical product:

Freeze Dried Urine

I think any of the fat burning diets aids would help since thc is stored in fat. ;)

I think any of the fat burning diets aids would help since thc is stored in fat. :huh:

yeah but you might test positive for amphetamines ;)

Certo or SureGel is the hidden gem (fruit pectin used to make Jams/jellies). It's the same crap that is in the clean your system out drinks and pills.

It tastes like garbage, but is only $5 for 2 packets at any grocery store. 2-3 hrs before test, Mix one packet of Certo into a 1/2 gallon of water, chug it. Drink a gallon of water after that. You'll have to piss every 10 min, but your urine will be clean. Make sure to pea a little in the toilet before in cup. I used to be a regular smoker, once passed a test on Monday after smoking on a Thursday using this...

Just the once. I brought my own rolling papers, but they specifically said they would supply all test material....I'm used to the zig-zag brand! :)

Just the once. I brought my own rolling papers, but they specifically said they would supply all test material....I'm used to the zig-zag brand! :)

A frind of mine had an interview with a plumber and in the interview the guy asked if he knew how to roll a joint. When he told him he did the plumber hired him.

I know a dude who went to school for computers. I think his FIL paid for it. Kid smokes a lot of pot. Pretty sure he used something to try to pass his test when he got an interview with IBM. They liked him and hired him. Said all we need is the test results for it to be official, but they had even given him a desk. Test came back positive and he got kicked the fock out. Had a job with BIG BLUE...what a fock up. :lol: