Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Original Taylor Hicks American Idol Audition

Prolly rat's ass, but it's funny hearing Simon bash him and say "no" to him going to Hollywood, considering how he eventually jumped on the soul patrol bandwagon.

Taylor Hicks A.I. Audition

Your manlove for Taylor Hicks is scary.

Who cares :headbanger: Who cares :cry: Who cares

Your manlove for Taylor Hicks is scary.

Also, I did some research....

NewbieJr threads about Taylor Hicks (all-time)- 7

Kutulu threads about Metallica(all-time)- 341

Scary, indeed

NewbieJr threads about Taylor Hicks (all-time)- 7

Kutulu threads about Metallica(all-time)- 341

What's your point?

That was pretty funny Newbie. I didn't remember his audition at all. :thumbsup:

Prolly rat's ass, but it's funny hearing Simon bash him and say "no" to him going to Hollywood, considering how he eventually jumped on the soul patrol bandwagon.

Taylor Hicks A.I. Audition

Thanks Newbie....I remembered his audition, but figured no way he would get anywhere with that grey hair.

What is America thinking?

Shouldn't this show change It's name to "Best Lounge Singer"

The first three weeks of the audition shows are great....and after that....

MEH

I suspect that NewbieJr enjoys weiners in his heiney.

I suspect that you're a pussie-boy in real life and love to hide behind your computer and act like a wiseass, because you don't dare open your wimpy little mouth to anyone in real life.

But, maybe we're both wrong.

HTH

:banana:

Thanks Newbie....I remembered his audition, but figured no way he would get anywhere with that grey hair.

MEH

they could tape EVERY single person..and put it on a on-demand type channel..where u can go and click on the thumbnail of their pic..

they could charge a crazy PPV price and it would sell and just about be worth it...

once it gets to the later rounds and the kids who take themselves too seriously, and parents living their lives through their kids...blah..id pass..

MEH

First season I've watched regularly past the first couple weeks of delusional miscreants. Thought the overall talent pool was probably better than years past. But Hicks' win is truly a case of style over substance. He wasn't one of the five best singers, let alone the best. But then again, neither are most pop/rock stars technically great singers. Dylan, John Lennon, Springsteen, Neil Young...just a few of the names that probably wouldn't have made it past round one.

He won't have much of a recording career, unless he goes headfirst into country. There's no market for him otherwise, at least not in the long term. But he'll be a name in Vegas for years to come.

I suspect that NewbieJr enjoys weiners in his heiney.

I've been told that Newbie's twice the man you'll ever be, and three times the man your mom expected.

I seen like 1 or 2 epi's all season, and a very brief part of the finale. He was a pretty good singer, but, WTF is with the grey hair?? He looks like he is in his mid 40s!!!! I was thinking "Um, is the age limit like 28 for this, what is that old dude doing on here?" Appearently, he is only 28, cosmic.

But, my GAWD, he needs to stop DANCING!!! Man, i think i got motion sickness just watching him.

I only seen a couple episodes, but, Chris Daughtry(spelling) was the absolutely CLASS of that group, man, could that guy own a song. He has the most musical talent of anyone ever on the show, he shouldn't of even went on that show with those wanna be pop stars, he is MANY levels above Taylor Hicks or anyone.

Kelly Clarkston is still the best singer ever on AI, though, i don't like here music, she has a great voice.

I seen like 1 or 2 epi's all season, and a very brief part of the finale. He was a pretty good singer, but, WTF is with the grey hair?? He looks like he is in his mid 40s!!!! I was thinking "Um, is the age limit like 28 for this, what is that old dude doing on here?" Appearently, he is only 28, cosmic.

But, my GAWD, he needs to stop DANCING!!! Man, i think i got motion sickness just watching him.

I only seen a couple episodes, but, Chris Daughtry(spelling) was the absolutely CLASS of that group, man, could that guy own a song. He has the most musical talent of anyone ever on the show, he shouldn't of even went on that show with those wanna be pop stars, he is MANY levels above Taylor Hicks or anyone.

Kelly Clarkston is still the best singer ever on AI, though, i don't like here music, she has a great voice.

:thumbsdown: :first: