Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Gonna hit two bars tonight...

Doesn't matter how hideous they are. They will tell me to get lost. FOCK....

I have the worst luck. Too many married/engaged women tell me how good looking I am, only for myself go to many different alcoholic distributors, and have some of the weirdest women shoot me down. They are getting my confidence too high I guess. Maybe I am setting my sites too low, and hitting on the ugly women is biting me in the ass...but I don't know how much lower my expectations can be set. You would figure that I could find a slump buster sooner or later. Electric Mayhem is giggolo by comparison. It has been way too long.

Anyway, if I don't hook up, I will strangle someone just to make myself feel better.

FOCK OFF. Seriously. :banana: :clap:

Go ahead and rip me. I deserve it. But I will look up your address on zabasearch and kill you...OK....calm down....no you won't...I am chewing on my arm right now.......mmmm....tasty.......

good luck

You might want to change things up a bit. Try a baseball game. When I hit a dry spell I go to a Ass-stros game.

See the problem is you are using the wrong approach. You can't use the same tactics with a good looking woman and one who is clealry fugly. With the fugly ones you are hitting on in the bar you can't use compliments and flattery; they know it's a ruse. You have to use food. I have found that a turkey leg works best. HTH

On the bright side, at least I will have a couple of things to talk about in my Good Morning threads this week.

Your problem is that you try to hard, and they can see it. Unless you're hideous looking, acting like you couldn't care less will work better for you. Not joking, gain an attitude that you're there for any other reason besides tang and you'll get better results.