Sign in to follow this  
BuckeyeMiniMe

#1 NCAA Basketball Recruit out "for months"

It's called Karma. Tressel has built up a giant store of it, it's probably leaking over to your other teams now too.

B) Buck the Fockeyes! :sleep:

It's called Karma. Tressel has built up a giant store of it, it's probably leaking over to your other teams now too.

:sleep: Buck the Fockeyes! :mad:

Something tells me that compassion is not the strength of this website...

B)

<_<

Oden will be alright. He might miss a few games early, but he will be there for most of the season. It is not like the cupboard is bare without him. Matta is building the next powerhouse. Look at what he has coming in for 2007 already.

I'm thinking that the Bucks will have him for 1 year before he goes pro and I hate to see him miss any games...especially the Big Ten / ACC Challenge game against the stinkin' Tarheels!!!

<_<

:banana:

itisatip that :banana: :banana: :clap: :mad:

he'll be back in time!

he has to :lol:

:doublethumbsup: undefeatored season :P

With or without him the Buckeyes ain't going undefeated.

Nope. I bet Oden will be back sometime in November. I can't imagine a wrist injury taking longer than 4 months to heal. Could be wrong. ACC/Big 10 Challenge isn't until late November.

ESPN's preseason top 25. Carolina's behind Kansas, but I think in the end the Heels will be better than Kansas. Florida is going to be tough. Still hard to imagine Texas A&M in the polls for college hoops.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?i...mp;lid=tab5pos1

Nope. I bet Oden will be back sometime in November. I can't imagine a wrist injury taking longer than 4 months to heal. Could be wrong. ACC/Big 10 Challenge isn't until late November.

ESPN's preseason top 25. Carolina's behind Kansas, but I think in the end the Heels will be better than Kansas. Florida is going to be tough. Still hard to imagine Texas A&M in the polls for college hoops.

:doublethumbsup:

Looking for USC on that list....

:P

Oh that's right, our point guard was shot to death in Baton Rouge and our best guard is academically ineligible for the first semester.

:lol: :lol: B)

Thank goodness Tim Floyd is a good coach, we may still be in contention for a decent season.

Wisconsin at 9 :doublethumbsup: . Assuming Steimsma and Landry make it back, I can definetly see that. They return pretty much everyone, as they only had one player graduate last year. Add in back to back top 25 recruiting classes, and 9 seems about right.

especially the Big Ten / ACC Challenge game against the stinkin' Tarheels!!!

:unsure:

:huh:

but I think in the end the Heels will be better than Kansas

The more things change...

Roy----->Bill

maybe he relaized he had to spend the year in focking ohio and karriganned himself

Good point; I left 20 years ago!

But it's still better than living in Indiana... :ninja:

I'm thinking that the Bucks will have him for 1 year before he goes pro and I hate to see him miss any games...especially the Big Ten / ACC Challenge game against the stinkin' Tarheels!!!

:banana:

According to Oden, he is staying two years minimum. Oden and Conley are best buds and that is word from both concerning how long Oden will stay. Both of these kids seem to be on the level and appear to have good heads on their shoulders. I seen both play in Indy last year against top notch competition, and I have watched the games ESPN has televised. Oden was constantly double and triple teamed and what he will bring to the table is the ability to dominate defensively. It is hard to tell how good someone like that is offensively in a high school game, but he is a good free throw shooter. That said, I came away from the game extremely impressed with Conley and his ball handling skills and he has a nice looking shot. With Butler and Conley, OSU will be extremely solid at the PG position for the next two years. It is just unreal what Matta is doing right now.

According to Oden, he is staying two years minimum.

i'm not buying this for a second. he's gonna go pro the first second he has a chance. the guy would have been a lock for #1 pick in this years draft, and he WILL go #1 next year, even if he doesnt play a minute of b-ball do to injury.

7th? focken 7th?? :huh: :mad:

and what is this bullshat about carolina having the best freshman class?

let me know when one of their goofs makes national sports news and hell even his

own focking thread here. :ninja:

I've got to admit that Florida has earned the #1 position and it is theirs until they are knocked out of it. Kentucky is going through a tough time and has loosened their grip on the ownership of the SEC that they've enjoyed for years...no violins playing here. :unsure: I think that Texas A&M and Pitt are ranked too high.

But the real shocker here is....WHERE IS DOOK????????? I thought the Top 5 was a given every year no matter what? Has the world gone whacky??? :banana:

No focking way is A&M a top 10 team. I've watched them quite a bit and they have improved. But no focking way are they a top 10 team. Maybe top 25. Maybe.

How many big wins did they have last year? Two?

When A&M runs into OU, UT, and TT twice during the regular season, we'll see how good they are.

OSU needs to put together more than 1 or 2 years in a row of sustained success, and that includes going deep into the tourney. It's nice to see them rock the Big 10, but that's not the number 1 goal. If they can put together a few years in a row, these nice recruiting classes will continue.

he'll be back in time!

he has to :cry:

;) undefeatored season :banana:

:lol: Dude, they won't have an undefeated conference season.

7th? focken 7th?? :thumbsup: :first:

and what is this bullshat about carolina having the best freshman class?

let me know when one of their goofs makes national sports news and hell even his

own focking thread here. :doublethumbsup:

:thumbsdown: The class coming in for UNC has been regarded as the top class by many with tOSU right behind them. All 6 of their recruits would be starters for most of the programs in the country. Talent wise this is the most loaded Carolina team since 1994, but I'm hoping for much success than that year.

The time has come!

:thumbsdown: 1 loss season :thumbsup:

<_<

Even as suckass as the Big Ten is, they won't go through the conference undefeated. Florida will beat them as well.

:pointstosky:

Ohio State won't lose another game and I can't wait to see Oden crush that stick figure with a ponytail in 3 weeks.

finally we agree

finally we agree

Like I said in the other thread....you should probably just stick to talking about football.

:pointstosky:

:pointstosky: The class coming in for UNC has been regarded as the top class by many with tOSU right behind them. All 6 of their recruits would be starters for most of the programs in the country. Talent wise this is the most loaded Carolina team since 1994, but I'm hoping for much success than that year.

guess that got settled this weekend. :doh: