Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Terrorists Attack White House

Too bad Bushtard wasn't out singing in the rain at the time.

I hear Darryl Hannah was crushed :banana: :first:

Getting to almost 10K posts there... :banana:

Getting to almost 10K posts there... :first:

Yep the spamming will begin soon if work allows tomorrow :banana: :banana:

Yep the spamming will begin soon if work allows tomorrow :( :banana:

Make it memorable! You only hit 10K once! :first:

:banana:

and maybe only once :banana: :first:

You cold have done some serious post padding in the nba threads. Those are always ripe for easy post padding. :banana:

You cold have done some serious post padding in the nba threads. Those are always ripe for easy post padding. :banana:

I made a drive by in the game 6 thread :first: :( :banana:

I made a drive by in the game 6 thread :banana: :banana: :first:

Literally. I even tried to open the door for you, and you ran right over me. :(

Literally. I even tried to open the door for you, and you ran right over me. :(

I know i was not a happy camper ...even told someone to fock off...during game 5 me n da misses scared one our dogs so bad she went an hid in our bedroom closet! We were yelling at the tv and I slammed a water bottle down on the floor...then at the end of the game i punched this empty box 3 or 4 times while my wife pleaded with me to stop... :o :ninja:

You can't keep things bottled up ya know

I know i was not a happy camper ...even told someone to fock off...during game 5 me n da misses scared one our dogs so bad she went an hid in our bedroom closet! We were yelling at the tv and I slammed a water bottle down on the floor...then at the end of the game i punched this empty box 3 or 4 times while my wife pleaded with me to stop... :o :ninja:

You can't keep things bottled up ya know

I guess my cheering 'loudly' for the Miami Heat didn't help. What about the poor birdy? Were you the one who has a cute feathered fella that I've talked to about in the past?

I guess my cheering 'loudly' for the Miami Heat didn't help. What about the poor birdy? Were you the one who has a cute feathered fella that I've talked to about in the past?

Nope not me..although I like chicken :o :ninja:

Nope not me..although I like chicken :o :ninja:

Chit. I could have sworn it was you... It was a geek whose name was sorta like yours. :sigh:

Chit. I could have sworn it was you... It was a geek whose name was sorta like yours. :sigh:

look at the user list by alphabetical order...maybe you'll see someone around my name that'll jog your memory...

I didn't mind you or others cheering for Miami...I just take losing hard, but only for that day... ;) I'm just glad the world got to see Pat Riley dance and not Mark Cuban :o :ninja: :(

look at the user list by alphabetical order...maybe you'll see someone around my name that'll jog your memory...

I didn't mind you or others cheering for Miami...I just take losing hard, but only for that day... I'm just glad the world got to see Pat Riley dance and not Mark Cuban :(

I'll be up all night looking at that member list. ;) Want to do it for me? Just list the ones that look like your name. It'll give you an opportunity to post pad too... :ninja:

Ole Riley did look like a blast from the 80s there didn't he. :lol: I can't stand Cuban, despite what he's done for the Mavs and the fans. There's an air of arrogance about him that just turns me off to wishing a trophy for him.

I also was expecting to be ooed and awed over their locker room, but when they finally took pics in it, I wasn't that impressed. It is better than the other teams, but what's up with the small space and cubicle type of set up? The way they were saying how cool it was I was expecting larger areas for each player. :o Tell him not to be so cheap, k? :P