Sign in to follow this  
hoffdaddy

Little People of America Conference Held in Milwaukee

I never knew such an organization existed.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=445170

For a week, they're faces in the crowd

Posted: June 29, 2006

A copy of "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" in most people's bathroom would be nothing more than reading material for a captive audience. For Heidi and Jeffrey Jones, it's a sly joke and a reminder to meet the challenges most of us never imagined.

Such as struggling to reach the ATM, gas pump and elevator buttons. And paying to alter every article of clothing they buy. And facing the constant staring and unwelcome remarks.

Heidi and Jeffrey are little people.

They're also parents of two boys (of average height), owners of a home they had built in the Town of Delafield and college-educated professionals. Heidi teaches fourth grade in Merton, and Jeffrey is the IT director at Citation Corp. in Menomonee Falls.

They met as teenagers through Little People of America, a social and educational organization for dwarfs and their families. The group defines dwarfism as a genetic or medical condition usually resulting in an adult height of 4-feet-10 or less.

Jeffrey Jones and his wife, Heidi, push their two sons, Logan (left), 6, and Cameron, 4, on the swings at their Town of Delafield home.

Today through July 8, the Joneses will be at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center for LPA's national conference, the first time Milwaukee has hosted it.

Somebody did a documentary on this convention a few years back and I learned one thing.

Midgets are a horny bunch.

Say hi to GutterBoy for me.

Your assuming hoffdaddy is going :thumbsup:

I don't know if he's tall enough :blink:

Your assuming hoffdaddy is going <_<

I don't know if he's tall enough :lol:

:banana:

Say hi to GutterBoy for me.

Yes, I will be there cause I am a midget, of course. I will be there with my new GF Jocelyn.

Somebody did a documentary on this convention a few years back and I learned one thing.

Midgets are a horny bunch.

It's like hunting in a baited field. I employ all those elfs for a reason.

I'll be in NJ this weekend, maybe I'll stop by that school you mop the floors for and say "hi."

:blink:

Ah. What happened to MDC?

Got tired of the same slapfights every day with Toto and edjr, so he tried to go incognito as a lame political alias pretending to be Toto. Just another chapter in his pathetic life, maybe you can read about it in his new autobiography Welching, Dumb Aliai, and Drinking Alone at Lunch.

Got tired of the same slapfights every day with Toto and edjr, so he tried to go incognito as a lame political alias pretending to be Toto. Just another chapter in his pathetic life, maybe you can read about it in his new autobiography Welching, Dumb Aliai, and Drinking Alone at Lunch.

See. I told you his mom would know. :blink:

See. I told you his mom would know. :blink:

She told me all about it last night after the secks.

You guys are a riot. From post one I said "I Am MDC." Later I mentioned something about Interlaken and one of you dug up a picture of Toro (in Interlaken) and claimed it was me for a few weeks. Now it turns into me using an alias and pretending to be Toro. This place is like a soap opera.

You guys are a riot. From post one I said "I Am MDC." Later I mentioned something about Interlaken and one of you dug up a picture of Toro (in Interlaken) and claimed it was me for a few weeks. Now it turns into me using an alias and pretending to be Toro. This place is like a soap opera.

Why do you add to the drama?

Why do you add to the drama?

Kills time. :thumbsup:

I like talking about politics, movies, music, every now and then I have a question and someone is always here to answer. In this case though, I didn't impersonate anyone - can't remember who it was but a bunch of the gang spent weeks insisting I was toro even when I said I wasn't.

Kills time. :thumbsup:

I like talking about politics, movies, music, every now and then I have a question and someone is always here to answer. In this case though, I didn't impersonate anyone - can't remember who it was but a bunch of the gang spent weeks insisting I was toro even when I said I wasn't.

But why create an alias that creates drama, then complain about the drama? :thumbsup:

But why create an alias that creates drama, then complain about the drama? :thumbsup:

Who said I was complaining? I just thought it was funny that I'm accused of impersonating Toro after saying for weeks "I'm not Toro."