Sign in to follow this  
torridjoe

For all you Iraq war supporters

where did you go to school fucknuts?

I was always taught to round up at mid point.

try reading the premise of the quote before making an arse of yourself. :doublethumbsup:

torrid 70%

kpbuckeye 80%

=10% difference.

why? because that is what Uh-duh was refering to. hence my reference.

a poll tracking support for the war right AFTER it starts is nearly meaningless. Everybody jumps on board for the first parade.

I read it again, and I'm now dumber than I was 30 seconds ago.

You didn't answer my question from before:

Do you chickenhawk poosays look fondly on a time when 75% of Americans trusted our president enough to believe he wouldn't lie to justify a pre-emptive war?

when you become man enough to post under you real name, i'll answer you. until then you are just a puzzay alias with no balls. :doublethumbsup:

a poll tracking support for the war right AFTER it starts is nearly meaningless. Everybody jumps on board for the first parade.

so now thats its hip to be against the war..............

when you become man enough to post under you real name, i'll answer you. until then you are just a puzzay alias with no balls. :thumbsup:

so now thats its hip to be against the war..............

Sorry to ruin your POS excuse, but I'm no alias... Just an infrequent poster.

All I hear is a lot of bark from you on this board, and no intelligent discourse.

war is not peace.

we are winning in Iraq...because this war helps US in the next stage...no begging as before for an airbase when we need to defend our interests...we have many airbases now...our strategic interests are well served by being forward deployed in Iraq...any threat to the free flow of oil now has an instant repsonse...we are not in Okinawa has Murtha would have US...we are poised to strike at any any enemy in the region with devastating effect. This protects not just our interests but the interest of every Western economy that would be ruined by a disruption of Mid-East oil. WE do this because we are the only nation that can. You want France in control of America's future?

Bush told you and the world that there was an AXIS OF EVIL....Why don't you just listen instead of presuming you know more about our nation's needs than the President. Iraq was chosen first because of geography and because the legal case for invasion was overwhelming...17 UN Security Council Resolutions authorizing force AND a US Congressional Resolution that did the same...voted for by many Dems including Kerry and Clinton.

it's true that the Iraqi's are losing now...but they chose this path. Their cave dweller mentality was not able to grasp the opportunity, at least not yet, to make a new nation for themselves. They chose hatred over cooperation...but at least it was their choice. Under Saddam, they had no choices at all.

what is about the US winning our war objectives that upsets the libs?

A near-Zionist

I think that's a loaded word which has become quite useless in discussion. What does "Zionist" mean anymore? More to the point, what do you mean by it? I can't really reply without knowing.

I think that's a loaded word which has become quite useless in discussion. What does "Zionist" mean anymore? More to the point, what do you mean by it? I can't really reply without knowing.

The original Zionists were responding to what they believed (probably rightly) was rampant anti-Semitism in Europe and Muslim countries. That's the general context I mean it in, although you're correct that I have infused it with a sense of militancy against non-Jewish outsiders.

I'll happily jettison my use of the term here and refer to him as a bigoted freak who thinks we should deport all the Muslims and go back to internment as US policy.

Sorry to ruin your POS excuse, but I'm no alias... Just an infrequent poster.

All I hear is a lot of bark from you on this board, and no intelligent discourse.

so you are an infrequent poster, who finally chooses to make post, and it consists of whining about chickenhawks. sounds like a bark with no intelligent discourse to me. good work :wall:

The original Zionists were responding to what they believed (probably rightly) was rampant anti-Semitism in Europe and Muslim countries. That's the general context I mean it in, although you're correct that I have infused it with a sense of militancy against non-Jewish outsiders.

I'll happily jettison my use of the term here and refer to him as a bigoted freak who thinks we should deport all the Muslims and go back to internment as US policy.

Please show me where these ideas are promoted on the site. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with them, just wondering where you found it. And the use of the word "he" is confusing since it looks like a site with multiple authors.

Please show me where these ideas are promoted on the site. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with them, just wondering where you found it. And the use of the word "he" is confusing since it looks like a site with multiple authors.

I found it in a forum he participated in, after googling his name.

Right at the top it lists who compiled the analysis.

Edit--here it is:

http://hnn.us/readcomment.php?id=51319&bheaders=1#51319

focking conservatives... it must suck to be sheep following the dumbest and most dangerous president in the history of the U.S. This "war" will end like Vietnam did, the only difference being hundreds of billions of dollars and fewer lives lost.

Come on. He's clearly no more than the 3rd worst president in history. :wall:

I believe that you are assuming that you can produce all of these quotes without anything on the other side that disproves what you say. Remember that you cannot go by radical interpretations from either side that have been skewed by language or lunacy.

Just because someone gives you a quote from Osama bin Laden that supposedly comes from the Qur'an does not make it so.

I have heard from certain other sources (with quotes) that you are incorrect.

Let's start here:

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/notislam/misconceptions.html

Why don't you start with the Koran itself. Ty is right, the ideas in Christiantiy of love your neighbor and turn the other cheek are coopted into Islam as love your muslim neighbor and don't kill you're non-muslim neighbor unless you have to. Not quite the same.

For some examples, look at Cow 2.191 or Women 4.89 et seq. Contrast that with Matt 5: 39-44

Clearly a difference. Of course, those are only examples, you would actually have to read the texts, rather than relying on info from anonymous & biased INTER-net strangers, to educate yourself. But whatever.

I just seen the episode of South Park were they actually show the Muslim Prophet Mohammad, the "Super best friends" one, i thought you weren't allowed to do that??? I mean, it was made before those cartoons in Denmark showed them, that started the whole band on the thing, but, why didn't anyone get upset when SP aired it in 2001???

war is not peace.

we are winning in Iraq...because this war helps US in the next stage...no begging as before for an airbase when we need to defend our interests...we have many airbases now...our strategic interests are well served by being forward deployed in Iraq...any threat to the free flow of oil now has an instant repsonse...we are not in Okinawa has Murtha would have US...we are poised to strike at any any enemy in the region with devastating effect. This protects not just our interests but the interest of every Western economy that would be ruined by a disruption of Mid-East oil. WE do this because we are the only nation that can. You want France in control of America's future?

Bush told you and the world that there was an AXIS OF EVIL....Why don't you just listen instead of presuming you know more about our nation's needs than the President. Iraq was chosen first because of geography and because the legal case for invasion was overwhelming...17 UN Security Council Resolutions authorizing force AND a US Congressional Resolution that did the same...voted for by many Dems including Kerry and Clinton.

it's true that the Iraqi's are losing now...but they chose this path. Their cave dweller mentality was not able to grasp the opportunity, at least not yet, to make a new nation for themselves. They chose hatred over cooperation...but at least it was their choice. Under Saddam, they had no choices at all.

what is about the US winning our war objectives that upsets the libs?

Mission Accomplished!!

So are you ready to admit that those of us you called idiots a couple of years ago were actually right about this being about oil?