Sign in to follow this  
torridjoe

For all you Iraq war supporters

Fock you. Just fock you. This is what you've wrought.

"It's a sectarian war and it's declared right now," the security director said. "We see five Sunnis killed, five Shiites killed. Two Christians killed, two Sabaeans killed. It's happening. The government isn't doing anything. The security plan is not working."

An agitated soldier approached a group of journalists and demanded to see identification cards. The journalists presented their credentials, assuring him that they would only chat with patients and refrain from taking pictures or causing any trouble.

"There's no trouble you could cause," said the soldier, shaking his head in dismay as he calmed down and identified himself as Akram Karim Hassan. "There is mass killing out on the streets. What more could you do to us?"

:P

That's all commie-pinko-liberal BS....

Didn't you see Bush on the ship with banner behind him????

He even had a jacket on.

Are you trying to tell me that was faked?

Why do you hate America?

As a side note: We sure have kept the terrorist fokkers busy elsewhere though! :P

1 side has been murdering the innocent for years under Saddam.

Now the other side is getting even I guess.

it's about time we get out and send NBC in to film the next great reality series :doublethumbsup:

war sucks. i dont understand the point. People can be mad at bush for getting us into this mess, that cool but I dont understand the angst at the day to day details. War is messy, its mean, and it kills people.

smoke another bowl and stop throwing a tizzy Torrid....war is not peace.

we are winning in Iraq...because this war helps US in the next stage...no begging as before for an airbase when we need to defend our interests...we have many airbases now...our strategic interests are well served by being forward deployed in Iraq...any threat to the free flow of oil now has an instant repsonse...we are not in Okinawa has Murtha would have US...we are poised to strike at any any enemy in the region with devastating effect. This protects not just our interests but the interest of every Western economy that would be ruined by a disruption of Mid-East oil. WE do this because we are the only nation that can. You want France in control of America's future?

Bush told you and the world that there was an AXIS OF EVIL....Why don't you just listen instead of presuming you know more about our nation's needs than the President. Iraq was chosen first because of geography and because the legal case for invasion was overwhelming...17 UN Security Council Resolutions authorizing force AND a US Congressional Resolution that did the same...voted for by many Dems including Kerry and Clinton.

it's true that the Iraqi's are losing now...but they chose this path. Their cave dweller mentality was not able to grasp the opportunity, at least not yet, to make a new nation for themselves. They chose hatred over cooperation...but at least it was their choice. Under Saddam, they had no choices at all.

youre right we shoulda killed a bunch of irainians and North Koreans instead ! :shocking:

war sucks. i dont understand the point. People can be mad at bush for getting us into this mess, that cool but I dont understand the angst at the day to day details. War is messy, its mean, and it kills people.

The day to day details simply remind of the unjust and unwise decision to invade the country in the first place, for which we all unfortunately shoulder responsibility--but for which others of us additionally hold some of the blame.

Hey torrid. Hope all is well with you and your family.

You angry bastage!

Hey torrid. Hope all is well with you and your family.

You angry bastage!

The man could use some Valium.

Were you equally angry about the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people killed by Saddam and dumped into those mass graves before we got there?

No, because that would be hypocritical!!!

These guys continue to amaze me.

Were you equally angry about the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people killed by Saddam and dumped into those mass graves before we got there?

Yeah motherfocker.Were you???Huh???HUH???HUH???

I ###### hear you. :thumbsup:

It's a sectarian war and it's declared right now," the security director said. "We see five Sunnis killed, five Shiites killed. Two Christians killed, two Sabaeans killed. It's happening. The government isn't doing anything. The security plan is not working."

:thumbsup:

Who? Sabaeans? Are they the good guys?

I don't like the Sunnis or Shiites, maybe I'll root for the Sabaeans if I remember how to spell it next week.

Kind of like rooting for the gorillas (not to be confused with the guerrillas) in Rwanda.

i think we went to war under false pretenses, but it's too late now. pulling out now would be a disasterbocle. we focked it up, we're obligated to stay until we get things in order. it may be years, but that's the price we have to pay by giving this administration that kind of unchecked power.

i think we went to war under false pretenses, but it's too late now. pulling out now would be a disasterbocle. we focked it up, we're obligated to stay until we get things in order. it may be years, but that's the price we have to pay by giving this administration that kind of unchecked power.

we want YEARS in Iraq, we will TAKE years in Iraq, we have PAID FOR, in American blood, years in Iraq...get it?

will you and the whole lib nation EVER GET IT??

It's f*cked if we stay, f*cked if we go so we may as well go. It's not like we're got any more credibility to lose, we're at about 1% as is.

The silver lining of all the recent instances of rape and slaughter of 'innocent' Iraqis may be that the puppet Iraqi government there gets fed up with us, grows some balls, and demand that we leave.

we want YEARS in Iraq, we will TAKE years in Iraq, we have PAID FOR, in American blood, years in Iraq...get it?

will you and the whole lib nation EVER GET IT??

We get it.

Iraqi blood means nothing to you.

We get it.

Iraqi blood means nothing to you.

Me neither. F*ck 'em.

smoke another bowl and stop throwing a tizzy Torrid....war is not peace.

Bush told you and the world that there was an AXIS OF EVIL....Why don't you just listen instead of presuming you know more about our nation's needs than the President. Iraq was chosen first because of geography and because the legal case for invasion was overwhelming...17 UN Security Council Resolutions authorizing force AND a US Congressional Resolution that did the same...voted for by many Dems including Kerry and Clinton.

I always love listing to Fartfish tell us to blindly follow what our goverment says, but at 18 he knew better then the goverment...focking hypocrite

we, blah blah blah

Quit saying "we" you spineless dirtbag!

please u and your kind.....dont care either........or your chickenshit ass would be over there

Those were long since over when we invaded. And if it so concerns you, where is your outrage towards the mass genocide going on right now in Darfur? I haven't notice you shed a single tear over that.

please u and your kind.....dont care either........or your chickenshit ass would be over there

I don't buy that argument, though it seems to be your only one. I care about lots of issues which aren't of immediate consequence to my individual life.

Those were long since over when we invaded. And if it so concerns you, where is your outrage towards the mass genocide going on right now in Darfur? I haven't notice you shed a single tear over that.

Mass genocide is wrong anywhere on the globe.

No, because that would be hypocritical!!!

These guys continue to amaze me.

Since when do we give a ###### about sanctioned genocide? I don't see us doing a damn thing in Sudan.

Since when do we give a ###### about sanctioned genocide? I don't see us doing a damn thing in Sudan.

ummmmm, how bout WWII? :mad:

Where were you? Were you picketing the Iraqi embassy? Sending letters of protest? What were you doing?

Because I have a feeling it wasn't a high priority when it was going on for you

I don't buy that argument, though it seems to be your only one. I care about lots of issues which aren't of immediate consequence to my individual life.

Mass genocide is wrong anywhere on the globe.

Then why are we not in Dafur right now?

I don't recall our government being behind that (although many of the bodies in those mass graves are actually people killed in the first Gulf War).

Where were you? Were you picketing the Iraqi embassy? Sending letters of protest? What were you doing?

Because I have a feeling it wasn't a high priority when it was going on for you

I was thinking we should sell Saddam more arms. I thought he was far less evil than the Iranians and didn't mind watching them killing each other off. Plus I was Republican at the time.

I don't recall our government being behind that (although many of the bodies in those mass graves are actually people killed in the first Gulf War).

I don't recall that being my question.