Sign in to follow this  
torridjoe

For all you Iraq war supporters

:angry:

focking liberals...it must suck to live your lives as whiney petty traitor bitter poosays :(

focking conservatives... it must suck to be sheep following the dumbest and most dangerous president in the history of the U.S. This "war" will end like Vietnam did, the only difference being hundreds of billions of dollars and fewer lives lost.

I couldn't say whether it's time to leave right now or if we need to wait until Iraq is stable, but at this point I would welcome a timeline for withdrawl. Not etched in stone, but more like "Our goal is to achieve the establishment of a legitimate Iraqi government and near complete pullout of US troops by X date." The situation in Iraq is never going to be perfect; at least by setting some loose goals we'll be able to claim "victory" at some point and save face when we eventually do withdraw. I'm convinced we're going to leave Iraq down several thousand troops without much to show for it; might as well start working on the face-saving spin right now.

Say ten years from now we -stay the course blah blah blah- and win this war. WTF did we really win and what does the win look like?

I guess, to me my point is - I wouldn't know the difference of winning or losing. I mean if we just leave and watch one side slaughter the other, then we can just buy oil from the winner right? Isn't that what we're trying to do now? I think if we stay, they just kill each other slower because they're too distracted by killing us too.

Only now we're spending a cool $1-2 Trillion and watching our troops die acting as referee/targets. If we leave, then they only blow up each other and we accelerate the process.

So anyways my idea is we just get out ... :popcorn: :more popcorn: .... and come back in ten years and pat the winner on the back and safely buy oil.

Say ten years from now we -stay the course blah blah blah- and win this war. WTF did we really win and what does the win look like?

I guess, to me my point is - I wouldn't know the difference of winning or losing. I mean if we just leave and watch one side slaughter the other, then we can just buy oil from the winner right? Isn't that what we're trying to do now? I think if we stay, they just kill each other slower because they're too distracted by killing us too.

Only now we're spending a cool $1-2 Trillion and watching our troops die acting as referee/targets. If we leave, then they only blow up each other and we accelerate the process.

So anyways my idea is we just get out ... :popcorn: :more popcorn: .... and come back in ten years and pat the winner on the back and safely buy oil.

I remember a lot of talk before the war was that if we take out Saddam the guy who replaces him may be worse. So if we leave and in ten years some new tyrant is in place. what was all the blood shed for. Not saying I disagree with you. I don't think we will accomplish much by staying there as targets but the question still remains: Why the he11 did we ever go to war in the 1st place?

I remember a lot of talk before the war was that if we take out Saddam the guy who replaces him may be worse. So if we leave and in ten years some new tyrant is in place. what was all the blood shed for. Not saying I disagree with you. I don't think we will accomplish much by staying there as targets but the question still remains: Why the he11 did we ever go to war in the 1st place?

Hell if I know.

I predicted this mess based on first hand Army war experience, a lifetime of newspaper reading, and a current events class I had a couple of years previously that spent two weeks covering Iraq. Saddam was a contained, neutered airbag.

Much to my chagrin, it turned out that I knew more than the entire Bush administration and most of congress. Didn't forsee missing WMD though, that just makes it even more of a farce.

Only thing in my thinking that has changed is before we invaded I felt sorry for the Iraqi people because they had to live under Saddam. Now I really don't give a f*ck about what happens to them, the whole population of that country isn't worth a drop of US blood or two cents of US taxpayer money.

You can make the argument...people who support the Iraq war...are war criminals.

;) :( :lol:

;) :( :lol:

By effect...you've perpetuated the world's greatest humanitarian crisis...by incessenantly beating the drums of war.

By effect...you've perpetuated the world's greatest humanitarian crisis...by incessenantly beating the drums of war.

I'd rather beat some libs or Muslims, but for now drums will do.

Yea, if your gay.(Not that there's anything wrong with that)

I sincerely hope you're being sarcastic. Countless scholars have argued this point for years...who are you to question them?

I sincerely hope you're being sarcastic. Countless scholars have argued this point for years...who are you to question them?

Or more important, who are you to listen to them? The countless and apparently nameless scholars should put on skirts and move to France. France(for those who don't know) is a free country thanks to that terrorist entity called The United States of America.

for all you MUSLIM terrorist supporting ass bags....fock you!!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13804825/

Great find.

This is the one reason I'm against the war over there. You're not going to change these people. They're used to living like savages and now you know why. They're taught from an early age that killing is ok if it's done in the name of Islam. Fock, they even kill if you don't practice the right type of Islam. Nobody else in the civilized world gives a rats ass what anybody worships except these pukes. Even you Liberal insignificants can see the fundamental problem of making religion a staple of their academics...right? You've sure got a problem with it here in our schools.

I do feel bad for the innocent bystanders in all of this, which is why a total withdrawl wouldn't be wise. Damned if you, damned if you don't.

It took 200 years for the Christian west to go through the reformation and for governments to realize that killing people for their brand of beliefs goes nowhere so we learned to accept differences. Islam never went through this. That religions turns people's minds to mush worse than the Scientologists or Branch Davidians.

So what should we do?

Nothing. Sit and watch. Killing each other is fine, whatever, but killing us? No. Hopefully they figure it out but it's not up to us to go out of our way to help. We see what that gets us. It's not like we need them, they contribute nothing to the rest of planet earth except suicide bombs and we wouldn't miss that.

Thank's for algebra, we like it alot. We'll keep it warm, re-teach it back to you in a couple hundred years when you come to your senses OK?

The US has oceans and the FBI, that's working well so far- all these third rate wannabes are getting caught. That's all w really need to keep us safe. Could have worked for 9/11 itself if we were paying attention.

Just get out of the way. Let 'em thin their own herd. At this point, it's not worth any US lives or money. We have our own problems. We tried to help didn't work. Made sure ther wern't any WMD. Whatever.

:popcorn:

WTF does this have to do with Iraq?

This is what they do in Saudi Arabia, thats where Osama and most of the 9/11 terrorist are from and where your beloved leader (poosey-boy Bush) holds hands with thier leader.

This is what they do in Saudi Arabia, thats where Osama and most of the 9/11 terrorist are from and where your beloved leader (poosey-boy Bush) holds hands with thier leader.

Why Gratefulted, you sabre-rattling war monger.

They have to keep it going so Social Security remains solvent.

:bandana:

How would that work? Assuming you're not being faceious. I've heard things but the connection goes along with a prophetical theory.

Why Gratefulted, you sabre-rattling war monger.

:doublethumbsup:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

- Theodore Roosevelt

You cant be dumb enough to think this is a war against Iraq ? Could you ?

This is a war against radical islam, and its gonna be a long one, Iraq is a stratigical base in this war....it had to be done.

If half of you terrorist supporting ass bags would take off your sore loser bush bashing glasses, you could accept this reality.

Were you equally angry about the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people killed by Saddam and dumped into those mass graves before we got there?

I wasn't, were you?

I am personally outraged about the American lives lost in a War that has no point or end in sight. Iraqi's, meh.

This is a war against radical islam, and its gonna be a long one, Iraq is a stratigical base in this war....it had to be done.

If half of you terrorist supporting ass bags would take off your sore loser bush bashing glasses, you could accept this reality.

So this is a war against radical islam, started against the one country that had a secular goverment, creating a sitution where the different religious factions are all fighting for power, and the US in the middle.... <_< :wacko: :lol:

So this is a war against radical islam, started against the one country that had a secular goverment... <_< :wacko: :lol:

and that's what is so damned clever about it all.

lol newbs

The only difference between those people being taught intolerance and people like you is that you have learned it from family and they learned it at school. Are you telling me you're more tolerant than any Muslim?

So this is a war against radical islam, started against the one country that had a secular goverment,

torrids lame fishing expeditions surely inspire some idiotic coments

The only difference between those people being taught intolerance and people like you is that you have learned it from family and they learned it at school. Are you telling me you're more tolerant than any Muslim?

While I can't speak directly for him, I'm betting he didn't learn it from his family. I for one, never knew what a Muslim was growing up. But after traveling the world and watching/reading countless news articles, I've come to my own conclusion.

While I can't speak directly for him, I'm betting he didn't learn it from his family. I for one, never knew what a Muslim was growing up. But after traveling the world and watching/reading countless news articles, I've come to my own conclusion.

Intolerance is a learned behavior. Some people are taught at home, some at radical schools. Either way, it's a learned behavior based on ignorance, fear and stupidity.

You can make the argument...people who support the Iraq war...are war criminals.

Why don't you go home and let the grown-ups talk.

Bingo

But somehow, this simple truth escapes so many. US forces are forward deployed into the heart of the Arab world...EXACTLY where they should be as this war moves to the next phase. The

"withdrawal" yak is just some people talking who know as much about war as Barbara Striesand...or Jack-let's-redeploy-to-Okinawa Murtha.

Maybe after the November elections, when the Dems lose again, the current bunch of donkey leaders will be shoved to the curb and common sense Dems can retake their hijacked party back from the looney libs who think anti-American rhetoric is a way to gain political power IN AMERICA.

US forces are forward deployed into the heart of the Arab world...EXACTLY where they should be as this war moves to the next phase.

They were already nearby, in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Yemen, Turkey, etc.

They were already nearby, in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Yemen, Turkey, etc.

SHH! You'll upset fastfish just as he is inserting his G.I Joe doll up his rear end while moving his Risk game pieces into the Middle East. That gets him angry. We don't want him angry. Every time he gets angry youn boys in his neighborhood disappear.

most of those that support the war could care less about the collateral damage that comes with it. Especially when you free an otherwise oppressed people, the thirst for vengeance is insatiable.

I'm saddened by the american soldiers themselves, the stories that are starting to come out of Iraq are horrifying. raping a woman and killing her family?

I actually feel for these young men put under constant rpessure and they snap and something like this happens or the recent massacre.

I have yet to see evidence of us winning and in the end I do wonder what the cost will be to put an airbase in iraq.

Intolerance is a learned behavior. Some people are taught at home, some at radical schools. Either way, it's a learned behavior based on ignorance, fear and stupidity.

Islam teaches intolerance as a righteous reaction towards all non-Muslims. Link us to ANY teachings in the civilized world that demonizes other religious faiths like Islam does.

(we'll be waiting for you to check your lib-handbook on PC answers to facts that can't be ignored....hurry back with that link.)

Islam teaches intolerance as a righteous reaction towards all non-Muslims. Link us to ANY teachings in the civilized world that demonizes other religious faiths like Islam does.

(we'll be waiting for you to check your lib-handbook on PC answers to facts that can't be ignored....hurry back with that link.)

Ever see a group fo kids from all different backgrounds get together? They don't see religion or race, they see other kids. Intolerance is a learned behavior, whether it is taught in Islamic schools or taught by people like you, it's not a natural human behavior.

That i smy only point.